Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Torwache
jokergreen0220 Offline

29.08.2019 05:47
Three weeks have passed since Hockey Canada announced its 25-player mens roster for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. [url=http Antworten

Three weeks have passed since Hockey Canada announced its 25-player mens roster for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Ben Powers Ravens Jersey . And in that time span, the Tampa Bay Lightning have remained near the top of the Eastern Conference without star forward Steven Stamkos. Playing a key role in the Lightnings recent success has been the play of veteran forward Martin St. Louis, who was passed over by his own general manager Steve Yzerman for a spot on the Canadian Olympic team. The veteran winger and team captain has been on a tear since the Olympic team announcement, racking up 14 points in 10 games since Jan. 7. "I dont think its motivation to be honest," said St. Louis, whose Lightning were set to face the Maple Leafs on Tuesday. "I feel like I played some good hockey this year - Ive had some good bounces - but I dont think (being left off the Olympic team) is motivation. "I mean, Im motivated for Game 1 or Game 10. To play in this league and be successful you need to be motivated. Its been like that my whole career. I dont think these last 10 games Ive been more motivated." St. Louis, who captured his second career Art Ross Trophy last season as the league leader in scoring, also grabbed the spotlight with the first four-goal game of his career against San Jose on Jan. 18. And while hes taken much of the offensive workload in Stamkoss absence, he believes its been a team effort. "At first it was a little shock, obviously, to loose Stammer," he said. "But once the dust settled, we realized were where were at without him. "You have to juggle some lines and find a little bit of an identity. I think we settled down and played some pretty good hockey. We have a lot of young guys that have accelerated in terms of their progress with the amount of ice time theyre getting (and) theyve done well." A lot of credit also goes to great chemistry with his teammates. Summer signing Valtteri Filppula is second in team scoring, while forwards Tyler Johnson, Alex Killorn and Ondrej Palat are making big contributions at both ends of the ice. "If you told us before the season started where wed be after Game 53 knowing all the adversity - not that I didnt believe wed be there - I would think a lot of things would have to go right for us to be here," said St. Louis. "Things have gone well considering all the adversity weve gone through." And at age 38, St. Louis himself is still going strong at a point-a-game pace. "Id like to think that Ive been pretty consistent the past few years," he said. "I expect myself to play like I have, so I dont think this year is better than others. "Obviously I had to adjust a little bit not playing with Stammer and I kind of had to re-invent myself a little with shooting the puck a little bit more. Its hard to shoot as much as I have when you play with a 60-goal guy." Mark Andrews Jersey . The Rangers centre left early in Game 1 with an upper body injury after being checked by Canadiens defenceman Mike Weaver and has not played since. Brassard told reporters after practice that he was good to go. That brought a smile to the face of Rangers coach Alain Vigneault. Justice Hill Jersey . -- Detroit Tigers third baseman Miguel Cabrera has a broken bone below his right eye after being struck by a bad-hop grounder, sidelining the star slugger for at least a week with opening day on deck. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Mark-Andrews-Jersey/ . Thats the feeling that eight Canadian Football League teams are experiencing right now in advance of the expansion draft to stock the Ottawa Redblacks.MINSK, Belarus - Morgan Rielly and Nazem Kadri were hanging out in their hotel room at the world hockey championship when Twitter told them the news. The Toronto Maple Leafs were holding a news conference, so they got curious. It didnt take long for them to find out via social media that coach Randy Carlyle was coming back — with a two-year extension — and assistants Greg Cronin, Scott Gordon and Dave Farrish were being let go. "I wasnt too sure how to react," Rielly said. "I personally like Randy, I think hes a great coach. I think we have a pretty good relationship. "I didnt really know what was going to happen with him either here or if hes gone and then obviously all the other coaches. So you just have to keep an open mind about it. Its obviously too bad that we dont have Crow, Gordo and Dave." Along with goaltender James Reimer, a restricted free agent who figures to be traded rather than return as Jonathan Berniers backup, the Leafs players here have their own problems to worry about right now. Theyre playing for Team Canada, which allows them to focus on the next game, the next practice rather than the machinations of what are happening back home. Still, Thursdays announcement affects them in a significant way. Reports dating to the trade deadline have mentioned Kadri as a player the Leafs would like to trade, and keeping the Dave Nonis-Carlyle regime in place under new president Brendan Shanahan only sparked more. Kadri isnt one to say hes worried about trade rumours, and the 23-year-old cenntre also wasnt surprised that Carlyle was coming back. Jaylon Ferguson Ravens Jersey. "Not really. Randys a good coach," he said. "I think the players got to be a little better and a little more prepared. "With what happened last year, its an eye-opener, especially for the young group we had, and Im sure its not going to happen again." Leafs fans had to figure losing 12 of the final 14 games would prompt changes. Shanahan was brought in, and it wouldnt have been the least bit shocking for Carlyle to take the significant brunt of the blame. Instead, by Nonis saying he and the front office still saw Carlyle as the right man to lead the Leafs, the message seems to be the blame is on the players. Kadri didnt necessarily see the moves as a mandate of that. "Were a team. Everyone plays for the team. You stick together, you win as a team, you lose on a team," he said, echoing a line Carlyle has used many times. "I dont think its on a specific group of people or a specific person. I think we all got to be better, including the players." The players who start the 2014-15 NHL season are likely to be much different from those who ended this disappointing regular season. Along with Kadri, defenceman Jake Gardiner has been the other big name mentioned in reports of whom the Leafs could trade this summer. Gardiner is at the world championships playing for the United States, but Rielly said Saturday he hadnt talked to his Leafs roommate about the news. No doubt itll be a major topic of conversation once they cross paths here. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz