Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Torwache
jokergreen0220 Offline

29.08.2019 05:39
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. [url=http://www.titansstoreonline.com/Black-34-Earl-Campbell-Womens-Jers ey/]Earl Campbell Jersey[/url] . -- Antworten

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. Earl Campbell Jersey . -- Minnesota Vikings quarterback Matt Cassel will miss the season with broken bones in his left foot, and right guard Brandon Fusco will also be out for the rest of the year due to a pectoral muscle injury. The Vikings placed Cassel and Fusco on injured reserve Wednesday. Both players were hurt Sunday at New Orleans. Teams have the option of placing one player on injured reserve with the intent to bring him back to the active roster after six weeks, but they saved that designation for now. Cassel was replaced by rookie Teddy Bridgewater, and Christian Ponder will be the backup moving forward. Vladimir Ducasse filled in for Fusco. Quarterback McLeod Bethel-Thompson and tight end Ryan Otten were signed to the practice squad. Tight end Chase Ford and offensive lineman Austin Wentworth were elevated from the practice squad to the active roster. Ford will help fill the void left by tight end Kyle Rudolph, who aggravated a midsection injury against the Saints and was scheduled for sports hernia surgery Tuesday that could keep him out for six weeks. Linebacker Chad Greenway also played in New Orleans with a broken left hand and aggravated a rib injury during the game. His status for this Sunday against Atlanta is uncertain, meaning the Vikings could be without five starters from their lineup in the season opener. Running back Adrian Peterson remains on paid leave while a child abuse charge against him in Texas is pending. Cassel was re-signed to be the bridge to Bridgewater, and now the first-round draft pick from Louisville has had his development accelerated. The 32-year-old Cassel completed 41 of 71 passes for three touchdowns and four interceptions and 425 yards in three games. A.J. Brown Titans Jersey . - After three days of light, make that very light, workouts, Team Irvin and Team Carter are ready for tonights Pro Bowl. Bruce Matthews Titans Jersey .Y. Islanders 4Winnipeg 5 Dallas 2Nashville 3 Colorado 0San Jose 5 Edmonton 2---AHLProvidence 5 St. Johns 4 (OT)Chicago 6 San Antonio 2---NBACleveland 105 Toronto 101Portland 98 Detroit 86New Orleans 104 New York 93Oklahoma City 114 Milwaukee 101Memphis 114 Dallas 105Miami 103 Phoenix 97Utah 100 San Antonio 96L. http://www.titansstoreonline.com/ . Dumont, a fifth round draft pick of the Canadiens in 2009, has four assists and 20 penalty minutes in 12 games with the Bulldogs this season. The 23-year-old split last season between Hamilton and Montreal, recording 16 goals and 15 assists in 55 regular season games with the Bulldogs. HOUSTON -- Tyler Skaggss Angels debut could not have gone much better. The left-hander threw eight strong innings and Josh Hamilton hit a two-run home run as the Los Angeles Angels beat the Houston Astros 5-1 on Saturday night. Skaggs (1-0) allowed one run - none earned - on four hits with five strikeouts. Skaggs was acquired in the off-season from Arizona in a trade that sent outfielder Mark Trumbo to the Diamondbacks. "I was excited for my first game with the Angels," Skaggs said. "I have pitched in the big leagues before. I took that mindset that I have been here before. The team needs to get in the win column again. A lot of different things to stay relaxed out there." Skaggs became one of just 13 pitchers in Angels history to go at least eight innings while allowing no earned runs in first start for the team and the first since Shawn Broskie on May 1, 1995, at Toronto. Skaggs, who posted a 2-3 record with 5.12 ERA with the Diamondbacks last year, said he threw a two-seam fastball Saturday night - a pitch he had not thrown in spring training. "The thing is that I havent thrown the two-seamer at all, and today, I broke it out," Skaggs said. "I threw it 90 per cent of the time. Thats why you saw all those 90-91 instead of 93-94. They kept swinging at it, so why not continue to throw it and get outs early in the count?" Skaggs said the changeup and curveball were also good and everything was clicking. Angels manager Mike Scioscia said all of Skaggs pitches were working but it started with his ability to command the fastball. "He had a great two-seamer going and once he was able to get that into spots everything else opened up for him." Scioscia said. "He threw some terrific change-ups, some really good curveballs. Theyve got some right-handed hitters that are really strong hitters and youve got to make some pitches to them. He did and got through it well." Hamilton followed David Freeses run-scoring single with his second homer in as many days, extending the lead to 4-1 in the fifth off Dallas Keuchel. Hamilton had three hits and is noow hitting . Marcus Mariota Titans Jersey. 352 against the Astros with 16 home runs and 41 RBI. "I dont think its necessarily the team," Hamilton said. "I love playing at this park. Before it was a rivalry thing - Texas and Houston. Maybe that helped a little bit. I cant pinpoint one thing." Keuchel (0-1) allowed four runs on eight hits with five strikeouts over five innings. "If youre not on your A-game every pitch, thats what happens," Keuchel said. "I think that kind of took the wind out of our sails in the fifth." Kole Calhoun extended the lead to 5-1 on a run-scoring single in the eighth off Chad Qualls. Houston, which dropped its third straight, opened a 1-0 lead as Jose Altuve scored on an error by third baseman John McDonald in the first, but that lead quickly vanished as Howie Kendrick knotted the score at one with a run-scoring double in the second. Houston manager Bo Porter said the Astros need to get things going offensively after being outscored 16-2 in the first two games of the series. "He really had his breaking ball going, but at the same time, I think we helped him a little bit by expanding our strike zone," Porter said of Skaggs. "He took advantage of it. Offensively, definitely need to get things going and score some runs." Notes: Houston outfielder Dexter Fowler missed his second straight game Saturday after spending Friday night at Methodist Hospital due to a stomach virus. He was released from the hospital Saturday night and could play Sunday, Porter said postgame. . Astros catcher Jason Castro was out of the lineup for the second consecutive game Saturday with a bruised right foot. . Lance Berkman and Roy Oswalt signed one-day contracts before the game and officially retired as Astros. . The Astros outrighted right-handed pitcher Chia-Jen Lo off the 40-man roster. He cleared waivers Saturday and will remain with Triple A Oklahoma City. . Houston will send right-handed pitcher Scott Feldman (0-1) to the mound Sunday as the Angels will counter with right-hander Jered Weaver (0-1). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz