Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Torwache
jokergreen0220 Offline

26.08.2019 08:51
Oklahoma City, OK (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.celticssale.com/kids-bob-cousy-celtics-jersey/]Bob Cousy Jersey[/url] .com) - Antworten

Oklahoma City, OK (SportsNetwork. Bob Cousy Jersey .com) - Mike Conley scored 20 points with five assists to help the Memphis Grizzlies remain unbeaten with a 91-89 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday. Courtney Lee tallied 17 points and Zach Randolph deposited 16 points with seven rebounds for Memphis, which continued the best start in franchise with a sixth straight win. (The Thunder) have good players, Grizzlies coach David Joerger said. Thats a good team and were lucky to get out of here with the win. Reggie Jackson led the depleted Thunder with 22 points, Jeremy Lamb scored 17 and Steven Adams registered 13 points with 11 rebounds. Oklahoma City, which had won three straight regular season home games in the series, has dropped three straight overall since a 102-91 win over Denver. I really dont think there is a team out there better than us, Jackson said. I dont care who we have. I thought we would be on the other side of this one tonight. In a rematch of last seasons first round playoff series that the Thunder won in seven games, Memphis led for the entire game until late in the fourth. Lamb followed Jacksons successful runner with a 3-pointer that tied the game at 81-81 with 4:09 to play. Lee and Conley then each hit a trey around a Jackson jumper to give the Grizzlies an 87-83 advantage. Nick Collison found Serge Ibaka, who ended with 16 points, for a 3 preceding Jacksons triple that gave the hosts their only lead with 53.1 seconds remaining. Conley responded with a 3-pointer for a 90-89 margin on the next Memphis possession. After an empty possession from each team, Oklahoma City was whistled for a five-second turnover on the inbounds, but Lee only made 1-of-2 from the stripe with just three seconds on the clock. Out of a timeout, Ibaka ran through the lane, received the inbounds and was long on the potential game-winning 3-pointer at the buzzer. The Grizzlies led 22-19 after one quarter and led by as many as nine in the second, taking a 49-40 lead at the break. Memphis couldnt shake the pesky Thunder as it took a 66-62 lead into the fourth. Game Notes After suffering a knee contusion in Oklahoma Citys loss to the Raptors, Perry Jones missed the contest ... Memphis scored 17 points off 20 Oklahoma City turnovers ... The Thunder outscored their opponent 16-6 in second-chance points ... Marc Gasol finished with eight points, nine rebounds and a game- high three blocks in the win ...The Grizzlies went 9-for-18 from beyond the arc. Robert Parish Celtics Jersey . -- Quarterback Josh Johnson has returned to the San Francisco 49ers and his former college coach, Jim Harbaugh. Shaquille ONeal Jersey . Ilonen birdied five of his closing seven holes in superb scoring conditions to end the day with a two-shot lead on the Fota Island course. Ilonen had just 26 putts on the occasion of his 300th European Tour event. http://www.celticssale.com/kids-paul-pierce-celtics-jersey/ . Trailing 5-4 in the third set, the 12th-ranked Isner fought off two match points and evened it at 5-5 with consecutive aces. The former University of Georgia star had his only service break of the match to go up 6-5 before firing the last four of his 30 aces to close out Ginepri, an Atlanta resident ranked 281st.STANFORD, Calif. - Toronto FC midfielder Michael Bradley was named to the United States 23-man roster for the 2014 FIFA World Cup, while American career scoring leader Landon Donovan was among seven players cut on Thursday. Bradley, 26, has appeared in eight matches, registering two goals for Toronto FC in all competitions this season. Bradley has earned 83 caps to date for the U.S. team and has scored 12 goals. His most recent cap came on Apr. 2 in a friendly match against Mexico, where he started the match, registered a goal, an assist, and played the full 90 minutes in a 2-2 draw. Bradley was a member of the U.S. 2010 World Cup squad. He has also represented the U.S. at two CONCACAF Gold Cup tournaments, winning gold in 2007 and finishing as runners-up in 2011. Bradley also played in the 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup, where the U.S. finished as runners-up to Brazil. The 32-year-old Donovan, bidding to make his fourth World Cup, was bypassed by U.S. coach Jurgen Klinsmann in favour of Aron Johannsson and Chris Wondolowski, who joined Jozy Altidore and Clint Dempsey as the forwards. Aside from Donovan, defenders Brad Evans, Clarence Goodson and Michael Parkhurst, midfielders Joe Corona and Maurice Edu, and forward Terrence Boyd were also cut. Donovan has 57 goals in 156 international appearances and has been the face of American soccer for thhe past decade, both with the national team and with Major League Soccer, where he has won five titles. Dennis Johnson Celtics Jersey. Donovan was a mainstay of the national team before he took a sabbatical of about four months after the 2012 season, spending part of the time in Cambodia. Klinsmann said Donovan would have to earn his spot back. He restored Donovan to the roster for last summers CONCACAF Gold Cup, where Donovan excelled, and played Donovan for World Cup qualifiers later in the year. But Klinsmann kept him out of the starting lineup for last months exhibition against Mexico, saying Donovan practiced poorly because of a knee problem. Donovan said this week his knee was OK. "Im very confident in my abilities and I think Im deserving to be a part of the squad, but I have to prove that and I have to earn it," he said Monday. When Klinsmann announced his 30-man preliminary roster on May 12, he said he viewed Donovan more a forward than a midfielder. "I dont have that youthful energy and excitement that I did in 2002, but I see the game and I see the situation a lot more clearly now, so Im able to I think enjoy it more in that way," Donovan said. "When youre younger, youre just sort of going crazy to do whatever it takes to make the team and you forget to enjoy it, And now Im actually getting to enjoy it." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz