Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Torwache
jokergreen0220 Offline

26.08.2019 08:48
MIAMI -- Pro Bowl cornerback Brent Grimes cashed in Monday on his career comeback with the Miami Dolphins. [url=http://www.islan Antworten

MIAMI -- Pro Bowl cornerback Brent Grimes cashed in Monday on his career comeback with the Miami Dolphins. Mathew Barzal Jersey . Grimes signed a $32 million, four-year contract to remain with Miami. The deal, which includes $16 million guaranteed, rewards Grimes for his recovery from an Achilles tendon injury that forced him to miss almost all of the 2012 season. With the agreement, the Dolphins achieved one of their biggest off-season priorities by avoiding the loss of their best defensive back in free agency. "Ive been in this league awhile and actually feel appreciated here," Grimes said. "This is where I wanted to be, and Im glad it all worked out." Grimes, 30, spent six years with the Atlanta Falcons, who parted ways with him after his serious injury. The Dolphins gave him a one-year contract in 2013, and he had perhaps his best season, making four interceptions while playing in all 16 games. "Last year it was like, OK, I get to prove myself again," he said. "I never doubted myself, but being realistic, coming off of a serious injury that a lot of people had trouble coming back from, I had to prove myself." Grimes, a 5-foot-10 overachiever who was undrafted out of Shippensburg State, also made the Pro Bowl in 2010. He has 59 career starts and 17 interceptions. The contract was the first major deal for new Miami general manager Dennis Hickey, who replaced Jeff Ireland. "My exposure to Brent over the last few years has always been when Im on the opposite sideline watching him intercept balls and hurt my team," Hickey said. "Im excited to have him on my team now." With free agency beginning March 11, the Dolphins priority now becomes trying to re-sign nose tackle Randy Starks or Paul Soliai. Both can become unrestricted free agents. Adam Pelech Jersey .com) - The Winnipeg Jets placed defenceman Paul Postma on injured reserve Tuesday. Anthony Beauvillier Jersey . The Mavericks avoided a season sweep by the Nuggets, who ran away with a win in Denver two weeks ago to hand Dallas its longest losing streak at three games. Dallas (42-28) got a boost in the playoff race when Miami rallied from seven down in the last 3 1/2 minutes to beat Memphis 91-86 Friday night. http://www.islanderssale.com/authentic-scott-mayfield-islanders-jersey/ . -- Jane Kish stopped all 25 shots she faced as the Weyburn Gold Wings blanked the Sudbury Lady Wolves 3-0 on Friday to advance to the gold-medal game at the Esso Cup.QUEBEC - Dustin Tokarski is making a case to win the back-up goaltending job with the Montreal Canadiens.Tokarski made 27 saves and Brandon Prust got the game-winning goal on a third-period breakaway as the Canadiens downed a strong Colorado Avalanche lineup 3-2 in NHL pre-season play on Friday night.Tokarski is trying to dislodge incumbent Peter Budaj as back-up to Carey Price. He was picked ahead of Budaj when Price was hurt in the Eastern Conference final in the spring, but Budaj is thought to have the edge because he has a year left on a one-way NHL contract. Tokarski played very well, coach Michel Therrien said. We saw in the playoffs last spring that hes a battler, a gamer.He made some good saves and the guys around him tried to help him by protecting the front of the net.Jiri Sekac and Sven Andrighetto also scored as Montreal swept a two-game series on consecutive nights from the Avalanche, both by 3-2 scores. Budaj stopped all 17 shots he faced in 31 minutes of action on Thursday night.Erik Johnson and Ryan OReilly scored for Colorado.Colorado, which was the home team, dressed something close to a full NHL lineup while Montreal barely met the minimum of eight NHL players or first round draft picks.But the Canadiens werent overwhelmed, and the line of Sekac, Andrighetto and Jacob de la Rose created several dangerous scoring chances. All three are battling for what may be one open roster spot on right wing, with the 22-year-old Sekac likely leading the race.Therrien said he wasnt being disrespectful of Quebec City fans by dressing mostly prospects, but he needed to get a good look at his youngsters before cuts are made.The two teams put on a good show and I think the fans saw that, he said. I need to evaluate the young players in our organization to see how far theyve progressed.The Avalanche were the Quebec Nordiques until 1995 and they got a rousing ovation from the sell-out crowd of 15,074 at what will likely be the last NHL game played at the Pepsi Colisee, as a new rink is nearing completion nearby. Pat LaFontaine Jersey. The Canadiens were booed.Joe Sakic, the former Nordiques star who is now vice president in Colorado, got a huge cheer when he shown on the scoreboard. And Avs coach Patrick Roy, a Quebec City native who ran the junior Quebec Remparts before taking the Colorado coaching job last season, is always an attraction.But the new rink is scheduled to open Sept. 15, and if the teams return for a pre-season game next year, it will be in a shiny new venue.Canadiens centre David Desharnais, who is from the Quebec City area, appreciated one last chance to play at the faded, old-fashioned Colisee.We were thinking more about playing in a new rink if we come back next year rather than playing the last game in the Colisee, said Desharnais. The ice was bad. The puck was bouncing everywhere. And it was really hot in the building.But if it really is the last NHL game here, Im glad I got a chance to play in it and win the game.Colorado opened the scoring on a power play at 17:40 when Johnson took a cross-ice pass from Matt Duchene and beat Tokarski from the left circle.Sekac just missed a scoring chance when Andrighetto kept the puck in at the blue-line and saw his long shot deflect off Johnsons back and fool Semyon Varlamov 8:54 into the second frame.Gabriel Dumont hit a goalpost, then shot the puck over the glass for a delay of game penalty. Colorado didnt take long to score on the power play as OReilly found room in front to beat Tokarski with a low shot 3:52 into the third.But moments later, Sekac used second effort to circle the net and stuff in a goal.Then Desharnais sent Prust in alone to flip a backhand shot over Varlamov. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz