Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Whisky
zhanjiao1212 Offline

30.07.2018 06:59
Ann Arbor, MI (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.usasoccerauthority.com/joe-corona-usa-jersey/]Joe Corona Jersey[/url] .com) - Cari Antworten

Ann Arbor, MI (SportsNetwork. Joe Corona Jersey .com) - Caris LeVert totaled a game-high 24 points thanks to 5-of-6 shooting beyond the arc, and dished out six assists as No. 19 Michigan had its way with Nicholls State, producing a 91-62 rout on Saturday at Crisler Arena. Ricky Doyle poured in 15 points with six rebounds and Zak Irvin totaled 14 for the Wolverines (5-1), who rebounded from a loss to Villanova on Tuesday. JaDante Frye recorded 15 points and six boards for the Colonels (0-4), who next face Loyola-New Orleans one week from today. T.J. Carpenter had 12 points in the resounding defeat. Nicholls was up 4-3, but the Wolverines turned things around quickly with a 16-4 burst to seize control. That 19-8 margin stood after Irvins layup with 8 1/2 minutes gone in the contest. Irvin sank a trey which pushed the hosts edge to 20, 35-15, with 6:03 to go before intermission and a LeVert layup just before the buzzer produced a 53-20 edge at the break. An 11-4 run to begin the second half pushed the Michigan lead to a game-high 40 points, ending on another shot from long distance by Irvin for a 64-24 score with 4:20 elapsed. Nicholls closed the gap to 68-40 on two free throws from Amin Torres before a 13-2 burst gave the Wolverines an 81-42 edge on Aubrey Dawkins triple with 6:53 to go. The visitors closed only within 28 from there. Game Notes Michigan shot 55.2 percent (32-of-58) from the floor and connected on 14-of-24 shots from beyond the arc, while Nicholls was held to 41.1 percent (23-of-56) and made only 8-of-19 attempts from long distance ... Nicholls State turned 13 Wolverines turnovers into 17 points ... LeVert and Spike Albrecht led all players with three blocks apiece. Graham Zusi Jersey .C. -- The Carolina Hurricanes used a strong third period to extend their winning streak to three games. John Brooks Jersey . On Sunday, hell attempt to become the youngest driver to win a NASCAR Nationwide race on Iowas short track. The 20-year-old Blaney wont be the only kid pushing a podium finish. http://www.usasoccerauthority.com/michael-bradley-usa-jersey/ . -- EJ Manuel followed the worst game of his career with the best.KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Rick Porcello is already in his sixth full season in the big leagues, which makes it all the easier to forget that the Tigers right-hander is still just 25 years old. "I do think hes still learning himself a little bit," Detroit manager Brad Ausmus said after an 8-2 win over the Kansas City Royals, a game that Porcello dominated for seven innings. "Rick has really matured dramatically over his time here," Ausmus said. "You have to remember the guy is pretty young. You think hes older because hes been in the starting rotation." Porcello (4-1) gave up a sacrifice fly to Eric Hosmer, a solo homer to Billy Butler and little else Friday night. He wound up allowing four hits while striking out six without a walk. "Throwing first-pitch strikes I think was the biggest key tonight," he said. "Being ahead 0-1 instead of 1-0 is huge. You can go a lot of different ways when you do that." Victor Martinez had a pair of doubles and drove in two runs, and J.D. Martinez and Alex Avila also drove in two runs apiece as the Tigers won their fourth straight against the Royals. Meanwhile, Shields (3-3) allowed eight runs -- seven of them earned -- on 12 hits, a walk and a hit batter in 6 1-3 innings. It was the worst outing for the Royals ace since last September, when Shields allowed 10 runs in another lousy start against the Tigers. "I threw some good pitches. Thats a good hitting ball club over there," he said. "I wasnt locating my pitches. I was getting behind in the count. I didnt do my job out there, bottom line. Ive got to do a better job of getting outs. Its just one of those games." As if that wasnt bad enough, the Royals also lost All-Star catcher Salvador Perez when he fouled a pitch off his shin in the seventh inning. He was listed as day to day with a bruise. Shields first got into trouble in the second, when he loaded the bases but escaped the jam unscathed. But things only got worse in the third, when a single by Torii Hunter and back-to-baack doubles by Miguel Cabrera and Victor Martinez gave Detroit a 2-1 lead. Tim Ream Jersey. They never gave it back the rest of the game. J.D. Martinez kept the onslaught going when he led off the fourth with a double, and Avila followed by hitting the first pitch of his at-bat for his first homer of the season. Detroit added another run later in the inning when Andrew Romine reached third on an error by the Royals Mike Moustakas, and then scored on a double-play groundout. Butler provided the only bright spot the rest of the way for Kansas City, guiding a line drive over the fence in left field for his first homer of the season -- and the first by any hitter batting in the cleanup spot in the Royals lineup. "I knew I hit it good. I didnt know if it was high enough to get out," Butler said. "I knew I hit it hard, but didnt hit it very high. I couldnt see if it was fair or foul. I knew it was really close, too." Shields was finally pulled in the seventh, allowing another run and leaving the bases loaded while recording one out. Reliever Kelvin Herrera gave up a double to J.D. Martinez that brought in two more runs and gave the Tigers an 8-2 lead. That was plenty of support for Porcello, who had been miserable in the month of April until this season, when he went 3-1 with a 3.96 ERA. He kept that momentum going against Kansas City, a team he oddly never faced last season, retiring his final 12 batters. "Hes been throwing the ball great all season long," Victor Martinez said. "Hes showing hes young but he knows what hes doing out there. Hes giving us a great chance to win ballgames." NOTES: The Tigers announced the signing of RHP Joel Hanrahan on Friday. The former All-Star underwent Tommy John surgery last May after nine appearances for the Red Sox. ... The Royals put LHP Bruce Chen (bulging disc) on the DL and recalled RHP Aaron Brooks from Triple-A Omaha. ... LHP Drew Smyly will start for Detroit on Saturday. LHP Danny Duffy is on the mound for Kansas City. China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz