Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Whisky
zhanjiao1212 Offline

30.07.2018 06:59
I have no complaints about the Antworten

MALMO, Sweden -- Alexander Wennberg had two goals and an assist as Sweden beat Scandinavian rival Finland 4-2 Saturday at the world junior hockey championship. James Johnson Jersey . Andreas Johnson had a goal and two assists while Jacob de la Rose also scored for Sweden (2-0-0). Esa Lindell and Rasmus Ristolainen replied for Finland (1-1-0) Lindell opened the scoring for Finland just 41 seconds into the game, but the hosts quickly regained their composure and tied the score less than four minutes later on Wennbergs first of the game. Sweden took control of the game in the second period with a pair of goals. Johnson put Sweden up 2-1 with a goal at 14:04 of the period, and de la Rose gave the hosts a two-goal lead at 16:19. Finland pulled within a goal on Ristolainens goal 45 seconds into the final period, but Wennbergs second of the game at 7:27 put the game away. Oscar Dansk stopped 18 of 20 shots for Sweden, while Ville Husso made 26 saves on 30 shots for Finland. Wayne Ellington Jersey . Its been two seasons in one for both parties and neither will look back on the first 18 games fondly. "I think I took the fall for a lot of things," said Gay, reflecting on his short time in Toronto ahead of Wednesdays game against his former club. Justise Winslow Jersey .C. -- Authorities say the brother of Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Roddy White has been shot and killed outside a South Carolina nightclub. http://www.authenticbasketballshopheat.com/udonis-haslem-heat-jersey/ .C. -- Duke sophomore Rodney Hood is entering the NBA draft.BOSTON - Bruins coach Claude Julien gave the on-ice officials a thumbs-up Saturday. "I have no complaints about the refereeing in this series," he said ahead of Game 5. "I think theyve done a wonderful job in letting both teams play. And at the end of the night, for the most part, the better teams won." Julien seemed to think differently in Game 2, when he was assessed a bench minor for "abusive language" in a night that saw 15 penalties called, including nine agaainst his team. Hassan Whiteside Jersey. . Told that Julien thought the officials were doing a wonderful job, Montreal coach Michel Therrien roared with laughter. "Im sure he said that," he added between chuckles. Asked for his thoughts on the officials, Therrien smiled and said: "Theyre doing a great job." The last two games of the series produced just five penalties in total. Games 1 had seven penalties. The second-round playoff series was tied 2-2 after four games. China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz