Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Torwache
zhanjiao1212 Offline

16.07.2018 04:23
while ill-discipline handed Christian Lealiifano the opportunity Antworten

Sky F1 pundit Johnny Herbert believes it is time for Fernando Alonso to retire and the Spaniard shouldnt return from his medically enforced break in Bahrain. Kevin De Bruyne Jersey . The two-time world champion was stopped from competing in the desert race as the chest injuries he suffered during his horrific crash at the season-opening Australian GP had not sufficiently healed.Herbert feels the accident was another sign of Alonsos abilities deteriorating. McLarens Fernando Alonso and Haas Esteban Gutierrez collide in the Australian Grand Prix I dont think Fernando should come back, Herbert said. The reason why I say that with the Fernando at the top of his game, and the last time we saw that was probably in 2011-12 at Ferrari, you could always sense there was a real urgency, particularly in his qualifying laps, he was right on the edge.I know things have changed as far as the cars are concerned, but as far as performance is concerned we havent seen this two-time world champion that everyone says is the best. I dont see it. And we havent seen domination at McLaren and Jenson [Button] has done a better job. Fernando Alonso confronts Johnny Herbert about his comments suggesting the Spaniard should retire. Hes commented that hed be happy to leave F1 with two world championships - that is a man who has not just given up the chance of winning another, but that effectively is giving up on racing.Bahrain GP TV times and how you can watch it on Sky SportsHerbert was amazed that Alonso did not fight harder to drive in Bahrain after the doctors declared him unfit.He doesnt like these new cars which is another reason for him to quit, the Sky Sports F1 pundit said.He had the incident in Barcelona and he didnt go racing, but when a driver has an accident usually they want to get back in the car - when I crashed I told everyone I wanted to get back in the car. But even with his crash in Australia we still didnt get that. If it was a race-winning car and possibly there was a world championship at stake I think he would be in the car. You always find a way, just like Niki Lauda did after his burns in 1976.He seems to be out of motivation and all these elements add to the performances you dont expect of a two-time world champion.We dont see that passion from him to want to drive and push himself to the limit when he is in an F1 car. That is another part of his armour that seems to be lacking at the minute.He still has a good racing brain and knows where to put the car, but he doesnt have the pace. Alonsos highs and lows at McLaren We take a look at Alonsos best and worst moments since rejoining McLaren The mistake we saw in Australia was an error on his side. One incident that flashes before my mind is how similar it was to the Michael Schumacher-Jean-Eric Vergne incident in Singapore.I know personally you get to a certain point in your career and you start to go downhill. You can be at the top of your game for a long time, but there will be a drop off.The things he says, the things that have happened on track, his qualifying pace, and that error in Australia, to me they say it is time for him to hang up his helmet. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Alonso declared unfit to race Alonso lucky to survive crash Ilkay Gundogan Jersey . Kerber will next play Estonias Kaia Kanepi, who beat American qualifier Victoria Duval 6-1, 6-3. In other first-round matches, Lucie Safarova beat 2010 French Open champion Francesca Schiavone 6-4, 6-4 and American Bethanie Mattek-Sands had a 6-4, 6-3 win over Canadas Eugenie Bouchard. Custom Manchester City Jerseys . The Toronto Blue Jays star won his second consecutive Hank Aaron Award as the most outstanding offensive performer in the AL on Monday after votes by fans and a panel of Hall of Famers were tallied. http://www.tmancitysoccershop.com/c-22-fernandinho-manchester-city-fc-jersey.aspx . The 55th-ranked Istomin saved 11 of 14 break points to win in just over two hours, setting up a second round meeting with Australian Marinko Matosevic. It was the Uzbeks third win in three matches against fifth-seeded Kohlschreiber, the 2007 and 2012 tournament winner.The Brumbies moved top of the Australia conference with a 23-6 win over the Bulls in Canberra on Friday. A largely lifeless first half saw the home side 9-3 ahead at the break, before tries from Nigel Ah Wong and Tomas Cubelli handed Brumbies victory as well as second spot in the Australasia standings - one place behind the Crusaders who beat the Reds in Christchurch earlier in the day.It was a brutal encounter as the Bulls arrived with a typically giant forward pack - and it showed in the opening exchanges. The up-front dominance from the South Africans earned them several penalties as the Brumbies scrum disintegrated, and it was from one such scrum penalty that fly-half Francois Brummer notched the Bulls first points with a successful shot at goal.However poor handling kept the Bulls scoreless for the remainder of the half, while ill-discipline handed Christian Lealiifano the opportunity to add three penalties of his own to nose the Brumbies six points ahead at half-time. Bulls Travis Ismaiell (left) competes for the ball in the air against Brumbies Aidan Toua The Bulls were first to score in the second half through the boot of Brummer, but it was the hosts who came out looking the better of the two teams after the break. Angus Gunn Jersey. In the 45th minute Ah Wong added a try on the back of a slick set-piece move from an attacking lineout, a reward for long periods of possession in the opposition half.Cubelli then darted over from close range to take the game away from the Bulls in the 57th minute, with neither side adding any points in the fourth quarter. Crusaders thrash Reds Jone Macilai-Tori scores hat-trick in 38-5 victory in Christchurch The 17-point win was the Brumbies biggest over the Bulls since 2003, when current Wasps star George Smith scored two tries in a 64-26 victory for the Australians in Canberra.There are five games of Super Rugby live on Sky Sports on Saturday, starting with Sunwolves v Western Force on Sky Sports 2 from 6.10am. China Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz