Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Torwache
jokergreen0220 Offline

02.12.2019 04:11
SEATTLE - Fireworks erupting and yellow confetti filling the air, Landon Donovan and his Los Angeles teammates accepted the Wes Antworten

SEATTLE - Fireworks erupting and yellow confetti filling the air, Landon Donovan and his Los Angeles teammates accepted the Western Conference championship trophy. Omar Moreno Jersey .Im sort of just in this moment right now, Donovan said. I just want to prepare myself for one last week and do everything I can to help this team win. I really want to go out a champion.Yes, Donovan has one more game to play before he calls it a career, the MLS Cup final next weekend on his home field.Juninhos tiebreaking road goal early in the second half sent the Galaxy to the MLS Cup final after their conference final against the Seattle Sounders ended 2-2 on aggregate on Sunday night.Seattle won the second-leg 2-1, but road goals were used as a tiebreaker in the MLS Cup playoffs for the first time this season and Los Angeles used it to the full advantage following a 1-0 win in the first-leg last weekend. After surrendering goals to Seattles Brad Evans and Clint Dempseys in the first 32 minutes, Juninhos goal was the difference and will keep Donovans career alive for one more game as the Galaxy seek their fifth MLS title.It was Juninhos first goal since Sept. 21, 2013 — also against Seattle — and put Los Angeles in the final against New England next Sunday.It was a matter of grinding it out, Galaxy coach Bruce Arena said. This was not going to be easy by no means and it wasnt.Donovan acknowledged for the first time seeing the end of his career as reality when the Galaxy trailed 2-0 at halftime and 2-1 in the series.In the few minutes I did have at halftime to ponder a little bit I wanted to make sure this wasnt it, Donovan said.Seattle was attempting to reach the MLS Cup final for the first time in franchise history and the Sounders appeared headed that way after an exciting first 45 minutes where their top players were at their best. Evans goal in the 25th minute pulled Seattle even on aggregate and Dempseys first goal of the playoffs put the Sounders in front.But needing a perfect defensive effort in the second half to hold the lead, the Sounders failed to clear a corner kick from danger in the 54th minute. Juninhos shot from outside the box beat Seattle goalkeeper Stefan Frei and deflected in off the post. Donovan, who sent in the corner kick, and Los Angeles defender Omar Gonzalez were given assists on the goal.Seeking a goal in the closing minutes Seattle pushed nearly everyone forward into the attack. Andy Rose nearly scored from a difficult angle near the end line in the 84th minute. Dempseys half-volley in the final minute before stoppage time sailed over the crossbar for a goal kick. The Sounders never got a clear scoring chance on Los Angeles goalkeeper Jaime Penedo as the Galaxy defence did its part in congesting Seattles opportunities.It was a crushing result for Seattle, which was attempting to become the first team in league history to win the MLS Cup, Supporters Shield and U.S. Open Cup in the same season.It looked promising for Seattle early. After a disjointed first 25 minutes, Evans goal immediately opened up chances for Seattle.Dempsey was the instigator in Seattle taking the lead, keeping alive the play from the ground, then collecting a deflected cross and beating Penedo. Dempsey raced to the Seattle bench and jumped into the arms of his teammates, putting the Sounders ahead on after just 32 minutes, but the final celebration belonged to Los Angeles.Our league decides that the MLS Cup winner is the top team. But thats a mountain we havent climbed yet, Seattle coach Sigi Schmid said. I thought this could be the year we could climb that mountain. Cody Ponce Jersey . TSN 1290s coverage begins with Hustler & Lawless at 3pm. Rick Ralph hosts the Official Jets Pre-game Show at 5pm. Adam Frazier Jersey . Erik Cole scored on a breakaway with 4:49 to play, and the Stars rallied to defeat the Minnesota Wild 4-3 on Saturday night. https://www.cheappiratesjerseys.us/502e-jim-bibby-jersey-pirates.html . Left-handed reliever Boone Logan agreed to a $16.5 million, three-year contract on Friday, a person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press.Check in throughout the day for the very latest from around the NHL, including injury updates, roster moves, and other breaking news. Buffalo Sabres Torrey Mitchell and Brian Gionta both practiced today. - Team Tweet Cody McCormick has been hospitalized because of a blood clot in his leg. - Team Tweet Philadelphia Flyers Recall goaltender Rob Zepp from AHL. - Team Tweet Steve Masson is expected to be out up to two weeks with a lower-body injury. Connie Mack Jersey. . - Team Tweet New Jersey Devils Jaromir Jagr and Tuomo Ruutu did not practice. - Team Tweet Los Angeles Kings Rookie forward Tanner Pearson is out indefinitely with a broken left leg. - LA Kings website Washington Capitals Re-assign defenceman Steven Oleksy from AHL. - Team Tweet ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz