Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Torwache
jokergreen0220 Offline

06.10.2019 04:59
Raonic reacts to beating Antworten

NEW YORK -- The New York Yankees have put closer David Robertson on the 15-day disabled list because of a strained groin and recalled lefty reliever Cesar Cabral from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre. Adidas Ultra Boost Outlet Uk . The Yankees made the moves before Tuesdays game against Baltimore. Robertson was listed retroactive to Monday. Robertson posted two saves in three games as the replacement for retired Yankees closer Mariano Rivera before getting hurt. Robertson said he felt discomfort during Sundays outing at Toronto, and doesnt expect to be sidelined for more than 15 days. The 25-year-old Cabral made his major league debut last year with the Yankees, pitching 3 2-3 innings. He had a 0.00 ERA in 9 1-3 innings during spring training this year. Yankees manager Joe Girardi said he wanted to add another left-hander with the team facing the Orioles and Boston this week. Robertson felt discomfort Sunday five or six pitches into the ninth inning of a 6-4 win over the Toronto Blue Jays, his second save in three outings this season. "Its really disappointing," Robertson said Monday after New York beat Baltimore 4-2 in its home opener. "I wouldve loved to have been out there pitching the ninth today, especially on opening day here." Instead, Robertson had an MRI that revealed a Grade 1 strain and setup man Shawn Kelley earned his first career save. Kelly pitched a perfect ninth that ended with him catching a toss from first baseman Kelly Johnson and keeping the game ball. "Exciting," said Kelley, who learned Sunday night he might fill in for Robertson. Robertson doesnt expect his absence to last more than the required 15 days. "Anytime I sit for a handful of days I feel good as gold," Robertson said. "I think it will be rest a little while, play catch and get a bullpen and get right back in there." Robertson made a smooth transition to closer after Rivera retired at the end of last season with a major league-record 652 saves. An All-Star setup man, Robertson was only eight for 18 in save chances during six seasons before taking over the role. Hes allowed one hit in three scoreless innings this year. The Yankees bullpen was impressive without him Monday. Adam Warren pitched the eighth and after a leadoff walk he retired three straight, striking out All-Stars Adam Jones and Chris Davis to end the inning. "Were going to try to step up and fill that void for a brief period of time," Warren said. Also, first baseman Mark Teixeira had an MRI that confirmed he had a Grade 1 right hamstring strain. Placed on the DL Saturday, Teixeira thinks he will only need the minimum time out. He said he will begin an exercise program Tuesday. "I knew that it wasnt anything major when I did it," Teixeira said. Adidas Nmd Chukka Outlet . - Defensive end-linebacker Mike Neal apparently is returning to the Packers. Adidas Gazelle China Wholesale . -- Valentin Zykov scored in overtime as the Baie-Comeau Drakkar rallied to a 3-2 victory over the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada on Sunday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. http://www.nmdukonlinestore.com/ .Cullen scored the go-ahead goal at 13:47 of the third period and Nashville beat the slumping Dallas Stars 3-2 on Thursday in a game that wasnt decided until the last shot of the night.Milos Raonic says he will try to take advantage of the pressure currently on Andy Murray should the pair meet in the last four of the ATP World Tour Finals on Saturday. Raonic booked his place in the semi-finals by finishing second to Novak Djokovic in the Ivan Lendl Group and his opponent is most likely to be Murray, who is top of the John McEnroe Group with one match to play.Raonic has won only three of his 11 meetings with Murray and lost all of the last seven, including five this year. Live Tennis: ATP World Tour Finals November 18, 2016, 5:45pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass But with Murray fighting to hold on to the world No 1 ranking in front of his home crowd, Raonic believes he can win the mental battle.He said: Ive played Andy many times this year. I havent gotten the better of him. He has been playing well. He has been playing a lot of matches. Raonic reacts to beating Thiem I think the one thing that I might have is how much he has really on his shoulders right now: a lot of consecutive matches and what he is playing for.I have to try to do my best to try to accentuate that as much as possible in my own favour, so I can really get the most out of myyself and hopefully be able to get on top of him for once this year. Discount Adidas Nmd. Raonic will also be fighting for world ranking position this weekend. Raonic analyses his game at the SkyPad He is currently No 4 but could replace Stan Wawrinka as No 3.Raonic added: I had a very big goal of wanting to win my first Slam this year. I came up short on that. That [the No 3 ranking] was what I had for myself as the biggest motivator after the US Open.Right now I think I have put myself in a good situation. Obviously there are a lot that plays out tomorrow [Friday], but Ive done well to give myself this opportunity.Check our game-by-game coverage from all group matches at the ATP World Tour Finals in London - including Andy Murray v Stan Wawrinka on Friday afternoon - on skysports.com/tennis, our app for mobile devices and iPad and our Twitter account @skysportstennis.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Also See: Djokovic eases past Goffin As it happened on Day 5... Murray v Stan: A battle royale WATCH: Murrays double take ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz