Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Torwache
jokergreen0220 Offline

06.10.2019 04:55
card Timea Bacsinszky 6-3, 6 Antworten

BOSTON -- Buffalo Sabres goalie Matt Hackett sustained a serious injury when Boston Bruins defenceman Torey Krug fell on his right leg on Saturday. Fake Nike Shoes . "It was pretty bad," Buffalo coach Ted Nolan said after Bostons 4-1 win. "According to the medical staff, it wasnt too good." Nolan said Hacketts leg wasnt broken. He added that the goalie would return with the team to Buffalo where he would be examined by club medical personnel. Krug was skating toward the net when he was upended by Buffalo defenceman Jamie McBain and fell on Hacketts leg in the crease with 11:35 left in the third period. "I just felt like my feet got kicked out from under me, and I landed on his leg," Krug said. "For a second I thought he was OK and then he started screaming. So I feel bad." Hackett remained sprawled on the ice, face down. After more than five minutes, he was carefully placed on a wheeled stretcher. Hackett, who had been recalled from Rochester of the AHL on March 17, was replaced by Connor Knapp with Boston leading 3-1. Knapp, the seventh goalie to dress for the Sabres this season, had been called up from Rochester on Friday. "Definitely not the way you want to play your first NHL minutes (to) see Hack go down like that," Knapp said. "Thats probably the majority of how injuries happen (to goalies). Were so focused on the puck. "Its not a great defensive posture to be down on your knees." Nike Shoes Outlet . Second-seeded Sloane Stephens of the United States made lighter work of her day as she beat 2009 champion and Swiss wild card Timea Bacsinszky 6-3, 6-3. Two seeds fell: No. 4 Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium lost to Katarzyna Piter of Poland 6-4, 6-2, and No. Cheap Nike Shoes .com) - The Chicago White Sox have officially announced that the club has agreed to terms with utilityman Emilio Bonifacio on a one-year, $4 million contract that includes a team option for the 2016 season. https://www.fakenikeshoeswholesale.com/ . The teams were scoreless for most of the first two periods before Canada scored three times in a span of less than four minutes. Sarah Potomak opened the scoring on the power play.EDMONTON - Cory Conway and Mark Matthews each had two goals and three assists as the Edmonton Rush expanded their undefeated streak to eight games, edging the Toronto Rock 11-10 in National Lacrosse League action on Friday. Riley Loewen had two goals and two assists, Curtis Knight had a goal and three assists, Robert Church scored a goal and helped on another, and Jeremy Thompson, Jarrett Davis and Brett Mydske also scored for Edmonton (8--0). Black Friday Nike Shoes. Kasey Beirnes had three goals and an assist for Toronto (4-5), Garrett Billings had six points with two goals and four assists, Stephan Leblanc scored two and assisted on two more, Josh Sanderson had a goal and two assists, Colin Doyle had a goal and one assist, and Scott Johnston also scored. Rock goaltender Nick Rose made 42 saves in the losing effort. Edmontons Aaron Bold stopped 37 shots for the win. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz