Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Torwache
jokergreen0220 Offline

27.09.2019 03:52
in their own end Antworten

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. Cheap Shoes Black Friday . - John Fox has no problem with nose tackle Terrance Pot Roast Knightons Super Bowl bravado.I think thats been the goal all season, the Denver Broncos coach said when asked for his take on Knightons Joe Namath-like guarantee over the weekend that Denver will win it all.I think guys said it way back. The key — and they understand this — is how we get there, Fox said. Weve been pretty good all season long at keeping our focus small. All our focus will be on the Cincinnati Bengals.The Broncos (11-3) can secure a first-round bye and keep the heat on New England for the No. 1 seed in the AFC bracket by beating the Bengals (9-4-1) Monday night.In the jubilation of the Broncos 22-10 win at San Diego on Sunday that clinched their fourth straight AFC West title, Knighton declared the Broncos will be the ones holding the Lombardi Trophy no matter what road they have to take to do it.Even amid news that linebacker Danny Trevathans season was over because of a dislocated kneecap and word that defensive MVP Brandon Marshall (foot) would be sidelined until the playoffs, Knighton isnt backing down from his promise.Some people call it a guarantee, some people call it whatever they want, but anything less than a Super Bowl victory is a disappointing season, Knighton said. So I stand by what I said. I dont care who we play, where we have to play, we wont be satisfied until were hoisting that trophy. If New England wins out and we win out, and we end up meeting them, well have to go there and beat them. Its that simple.The last time the Broncos won in Foxborough, Massachusetts — 17-7 on Sept. 24, 2006 — John Fox was still in North Carolina, Peyton Manning was still in Indianapolis and John Elway was running an arena league team, not the Broncos front office.Maybe the Broncos are getting ahead of themselves by talking about a return trip to Gillette Stadium, where Tom Brady and the Patriots pummeled the Broncos 43-21 on Nov. 2.Ive felt that way the whole year, Knighton said. I felt that way when I signed here last year. This is one of those types of organizations where its Super Bowl or bust. We have a high standard here. It starts with Mr. Elway. He wants championships and so do we.Everybody talks Super Bowl in the off-season, Knighton said, and around this time, teams start weeding themselves out. Obviously, weve earned the right to talk about it because well be in the playoffs.Although the scuffling Broncos arent the scoring machine they were a year ago when they set a slew of NFL records, Knighton believes this years team is better suited to winning a championship.So, for all those fans and fantasy owners wondering if anythings wrong with Manning because hes been a mere mortal over the last month while the Broncos unearthed a much-needed ground game, relax, Knighton said.Teams that win right now and end up winning Super Bowls are teams that can play good defence and have offences that can run the ball, he said. Right now, were fulfilling that blueprint.Given that, youd think Knighton had a little voice telling him last years joyride would end in bitter disappointment just like it did.No, no, because we were on the same high horse that everybody else was on. We didnt feel like our offence could be stopped, Knighton said, and we felt like as a defence we only had to do enough to win. But now its different. We want to be responsible for winning the game.This time theres no riding Supermans cape.No, it didnt work, Knighton said. I think since hes been here, its been like that. So, I think you get veterans in the locker room like a DeMarcus Ware and T.J. Ward and a more mature Von Miller, they understand that defences win championships.And Knighton doesnt mind talking about it.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow AP Pro Football Writer Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton Discount Shoes Black Friday . 1. CAVALIERS: At 19-20, theyre a mess. Watched the game Tuesday night vs. Phoenix and their defence was poor (107 points and 52 per cent for Suns). Where is the high level play from Kyrie Irving and LeBron James (13 turnovers!)? Kevin Love looks like a man thats wondering what he got himself into. Fake Shoes Black Friday . - Kentucky freshmen Stanley Boom Williams, Dorian Baker, Drew Barker and Tymere Dubose have been charged with disorderly conduct for their involvement with air pistol shots being fired near a residence hall on the South campus Sunday night. https://www.cheapshoesblackfriday.com/ . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. LONDON, Ont. -- Inspired by their late teammate, the Edmonton Oil Kings went to their seemingly bottomless reserves to win the 2014 MasterCard Memorial Cup. The Oil Kings carried the No. 26 jersey of Kristian Pelss with them Sunday at Budweiser Gardens as they hoisted the trophy following a 6-3 win over the Guelph Storm. Pelss was an Oil King two years ago when Edmonton won a Western Hockey League championship and lost their Memorial Cup tiebreaker in Shawinigan, Que. The 20-year-old Latvian died last year after diving off a bridge in Riga. The loss of Pelss was an emotional touchstone for Edmonton this season and particularly for the eight veterans who were his teammates in 2012. Edmonton won the Memorial Cup playing with a fearless, indefatigable, physical brand of hockey. "Everyone knows about the passing of Kristian Pelss," Henrik Samuelsson said. "He was a good buddy of mine. I know he was watching over us today and he definitely had a part of it." The son of New York Rangers assistant coach Ulf Samuelsson scored a pair of goals, including an empty-netter, and assisted on three goals Sunday. With four goals and three assists, undrafted Latvian left-winger Edgars Kulda was named the tournaments most valuable player. "I kind of got lucky with that," Kulda said. "I dont know how I got it, honestly. Its a pleasurable surprise for me. Im happy to get that one too." Kulda contributed a goal and two assists in Sundays victory. Edmonton also got goals from Cody Corbett, Tyler Robertson and Mitch Moroz. Goaltender and Pittsburgh Penguins prospect Tristan Jarry made 32 saves for the win. Robby Fabbri, Stephen Pierog and Zach Mitchell replied for the Ontario Hockey Leagues Storm, whose only loss of the tournament was the final. Guelph goaltender Justin Nichols stopped 40 shots. Edmontons run to the Cup was a marathon in many ways. Two weeks before Sundays final, they blew a three-goal lead at home in Game 6 of their WHL championship series. The Oil Kings had to travel to Portland, Ore., the following day to win Game 7 less than 24 hours later. Their triple overtime semifinal win over the Val-dOr Foreurs on Friday was the longest game in tournament history at 102 minutes 42 seconds. Add in a double overtime loss to the Foreurs in the preliminary round and the Oil Kings had played the equivalent of two more games in the tournament than Guelph heading into Sundays game. In both overtime games, Edmonton had two-goal leads and third-period leads. "We really did make it quite hard on ourselves, but it shows how much we play for each other," Edmonton assistant captain Curtis Lazar said. Shoes Black Friday Deals 2020. Guelph took the most efficient route to the final and were thus the more rested team. The Storm outscored their opponents by a combined 18-7 to go unbeaten through three preliminary-round games and earn the bye to the championship game. Edmonton went 1-2 in the round robin, including a 5-2 loss to Guelph to open the tournament. But the Oil Kings played a strong two-way game Sunday using their size and toughness to both create the space to score goals and make the Storm pay a physical price for the puck. Led by captain Griffin Reinhart, a New York Islanders prospect, they were a punishing team in their own end and were backstopped by the reliable Jarry. "They out-willed us," Storm coach Scott Walker said. "They were big, but we usually use our speed and we werent speedy tonight. When your let their size take advantage by not using your speed, its tough. "I dont think we played our best, but Im not going to take anything away from them. They were the better team tonight. We played in fits and starts. Im proud of the guys, but its a tough tournament to win." The Storm led 2-1 after the opening period Sunday, but the Oil Kings scored three unanswered goals in the second. When Guelph pulled within one in the third, Edmonton restored the two-goal cushion. "Weve got an unbelievable culture built here," said Moroz, an Edmonton Oilers draft pick. "It doesnt hurt when you have a guardian angel upstairs as well. "Its always storybook with us. We always believed in each other and we deserve this." A previous version of the Edmonton Oil Kings won Memorial Cups in 1966 and 1963 before relocating to Portland. This was the first Memorial Cup in the current franchises short seven-year history. The WHL ended a three-year run of Quebec Major Junior Hockey League teams winning the Cup. The Oil Kings were also the first WHL team to claim it since the Spokane Chiefs in 2008. WHL teams have won the most Cups since the tournament went to a round-robin format in 1972 with 19. The OHL has won 14 and the QMJHL 10. The Memorial Cup has been given to Canadas junior hockey champions since 1919 in memory of those who died in the First World War. Sixty teams in the Western, Ontario and Quebec major junior leagues begin play every September. The three league champions join a host team in the annual tournament to determine the Canadian Hockey League champions. The 2015 MasterCard Memorial Cup will be held in Quebec City. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz