Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Torwache
jokergreen0220 Offline

27.09.2019 03:49
the 26-year-old American Antworten

DENVER -- Michael Cuddyer hit a grand slam and drove in a career-high seven runs, leading the Colorado Rockies to a 15-3 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. Wholesale LeBron James Shoes . Jordan Lyles pitched six strong innings for his first win in six weeks. Rafael Ynoa added four hits and three RBIs and Wilin Rosario had three hits and two RBIs for the Rockies, who moved a game up on last-place Arizona in the NL West. Its the first time Colorado hasnt been in last place, either alone or shared, since July 13. Lyles (7-3) gave up two runs and nine hits with one strikeout, consistently getting ground-ball outs in getting en route to his first win in eight starts since Aug. 6. Chase Anderson (9-7), trying to become the fifth Diamondbacks rookie with at least 10 wins in a season, allowed six runs and nine hits in five innings. The Rockies were leading 7-2 in the sixth when reliever Eury De La Rosa hit Justin Morneau with pitch to load the bases with one out. Cuddyer worked the count to 2-2 before driving De La Rosas pitch deep into the left-field bleachers for his eighth career slam and first since May 30, 2012, against Houston. It was the fourth slam by a Rockies player this season and marked the 20th consecutive game in which Colorado has homered. Cuddyer came up with the bases loaded again in the eighth and lined a three-run double to the gap in left-centre. Hes the first Rockies player with seven RBIs in a game since Jason Giambi on May 19, 2011, against Philadelphia. Both Cuddyer and Rosario homered the night before in Colorados 7-6 win over Arizona with Rosario delivering a two-run game-ender in the ninth. Ynoa just missed an inside-the-park homer, settling for a two-run triple in the fifth when he was tagged out at home by Miguel Montero on a beautiful inning ending relay from second baseman Chris Owings. TRAINERS ROOM Diamondbacks: RHP Bronson Arroyo, who was injured in mid-June and later underwent reconstructive elbow surgery, was transferred to the 60-day disabled list. UP NEXT Diamondbacks:RHP Trevor Cahill (3-11) is slated to pitch Saturday nights Game 3 of a four game set against the Rockies. Hes given up three or fewer runs in eight of his past 11 starts. Rockies: RHP Eddie Butler (0-1) is scheduled to make his second career start Saturday night and first since taking the loss in his big league debut against the Dodgers on June 6. Butler was placed on the DL a day later because of right shoulder inflammation, missing five weeks and making two minor league rehab starts. He was recalled from Double-A Tulsa earlier this week. LeBron James Shoes Free Shipping . "Uuufff," was all shortstop Adeiny Hechavarria could come up with after Stantons latest mammoth shot. Cheap LeBron James Shoes . The Detroit Tigers star had microfracture surgery Friday to repair the medial and lateral meniscus in his left knee. "I dont want to say it was a surprise," team president and general manager Dave Dombrowski said. https://www.cheapshoeslebronjames.com/ .Tzavelas opened the scoring in the 11th and Pereyra added another in the 51st. Emmanuel Kone pulled one back in the 80th and Levadiakos missed several chances to level in the last 10 minutes.ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - No matter how hard he tries or how well he plays, Rickie Fowler just cant seem to get the better of Rory McIlroy.A golfing rivalry that began at the 2007 Walker Cup and is being talked about as potentially the biggest of the new generation was one-sided in 2014, with McIlroy outgunning Fowler in the final rounds of the British Open and U.S. PGA Championship to win both major titles. McIlroy then crushed the American 5 and 4 in a singles match at the Ryder Cup.Would the new year bring new luck for Fowler in his burgeoning competition with the worlds best player? Not quite.The friends — separated in age by six months — were grouped together for the opening two rounds of the Abu Dhabi Championship, but Fowler couldnt capitalize on a fast start that put him three shots clear of McIlroy after 10 holes on Thursday.The pair, chatting away for much of their first rounds, traded birdie putts in a high-quality back nine but a strong finish from McIlroy — and Fowlers bogey at the last — saw them post 5-under 67s.I cant get rid of him, the 10th-ranked Fowler said with a smile as he looked across to McIlroy in a joint interview just off the 18th hole.Obviously being able to go back and forth and play against each other, its good fun, Fowler added. We got to see quite a bit of that last year and hopefully theres a lot more to come this year. Its going to be a long career, battling each other.Fowler conceded on the eve of the tournament that McIlroy — the younger of the pair but on tour for two years longer — currently has the edge, chiefly because of his better ball striking and his length and consistency off the tee. Yet, the 26-year-old American beliieves his putting is stronger and that was the case on Thursday. Clearance LeBron James Shoes. During a hot streak from No. 15 to No. 7 (they started at No. 10), Fowler made six birdie putts ranging from 10 feet to 35 feet and was assured with his par putts from closer in, too. McIlroy said he was inspired by Fowlers brilliance on the greens as he birdied five of his last seven holes.I just needed to hang on his coattails, McIlroy said. He was kicking me on today, for sure. I was trying to keep up with him and didnt want to let him get too far ahead.Golf is always looking for big rivalries and this McIlroy-Fowler one could endure. They are good friends, too, with Fowler having pledged to play in this years Irish Open at Royal County Down that is being hosted by McIlroys foundation.Indeed, Europe could be seeing more of Fowler, who is looking to become more of a global player. Fellow American Patrick Reed announced on Twitter last month that he had become a member of the European Tour and Fowler is hinting he could follow suit.Definitely moving forward, that could be a possibility with the amount I could play in the future on the European Tour schedule, said Fowler, who is planning to play in the Scottish Open — the warmup for the British Open — again this summer.Thats for the future. As for 2015, Fowler is simply looking to make inroads into McIlroys dominance — and capture a first major title after top-five placings in the four biggest tournaments in golf last year.I guess Im not off to the hottest of starts for my career, with only two worldwide wins, one on the PGA Tour, Fowler said. Id like to start adding to that and make myself a little bit more of a prominent player. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz