Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Torwache
jokergreen0220 Offline

11.09.2019 03:37
MARSEILLE, France -- Top-seeded Richard Gasquet and defending champion Jo-Wilfried Tsonga both reached the Open 13 quarterfinals Antworten

MARSEILLE, France -- Top-seeded Richard Gasquet and defending champion Jo-Wilfried Tsonga both reached the Open 13 quarterfinals with straight-sets wins on Wednesday. Brian Burns Panthers Jersey . After the second-seeded Tsonga beat Nikolay Davydenko 7-6 (4), 7-6 (8), his French countryman Gasquet followed up with a 6-3, 6-3 win against Slovenias Blaz Kavcic. Gasquet did not face a single break-point and took his opponents serve three times. Earlier, the second-seeded Tsonga, who had 19 aces, improved to 4-2 in career head-to-heads against the Russian who reached a career-high ranking of third. Davydenko saved one match point with a forehand pass down the line, but Tsonga clinched victory with the next when Davydenkos forehand hit the net. "Its never easy against him, hes a great player whos won a lot of titles," the 28-year-old Tsonga said. "Im trying to get my bearings again, which is why I was so happy to win." Tsonga next plays either sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France or Ukraines Sergiy Stakhovsky, while Gasquets quarterfinal opponent is either fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia or Germanys Tobias Kamke. "I didnt play well last time (in Rotterdam). But you shouldnt forget that, and use the experience," said Tsonga, referring to his straight-sets loss to Croat Marin Cilic in the second round of the ABN Amro tournament. "I absolutely must raise my level." In the remaining first-round matches on Wednesday, there were wins for seventh-seeded Julien Benneteau of France, No. 8 Nicolas Mahut of France, Spains Roberto Bautista Agut, Germanys Jan-Lennard Struff, Frenchman Michael Llodra and Ricardas Berankis of Lithuania. Benneteau of France won 6-1, 6-4 against Jesse Huta Galung; Mahut beat Kenny De Schepper 7-6 (2), 6-3; Struff beat David Guez 3-6, 6-1, 6-1; Bautista Agut won 7-5, 4-6, 6-3 against Dustin Brown; Llodra downed Lukas Lacko 6-3, 7-6 (2), and Berankis led 6-5 when Jan Hajek retired. Ryan Kalil Womens Jersey . The Bulls seem to be getting along fine without him. D.J. Augustin scored 27 points in a start for Kirk Hinrich and Taj Gibson matched a career high with 26 filling in for Carlos Boozer as the Bulls improved to 7-2 since trading the popular Deng with a 98-87 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday night. Donte Jackson Womens Jersey . That was OK with him. He was just happy his team came away with two points. Letestu redirected Jack Johnsons shot from the point with 2:38 left, lifting the Blue Jackets past the Tampa Bay Lightning 3-2 on Monday night. http://www.thepanthersofficialstore.com/authentic-sam-mills-panthers-jersey/ .Y. - Major League Soccer is prepared to start its season this weekend even if there isnt a labour deal with its referees and other on-field officials.Former England captain Alan Shearer has criticised Roy Hodgson for omitting Leicester midfielder Danny Drinkwater from his Euro 2016 squad. Drinkwater was in Englands 26-man provisional squad for the tournament in France after playing a starring role in the Foxes stunning Premier League title win.He made the first of his three appearances for England against the Netherlands in March and played 35 times in the league for Claudio Ranieris side, who finished 10 points clear of second-placed Arsenal. But, alongside Andros Townsend and an injured Fabian Delph, Drinkwater was not selected by Hodgson when the 23-man squad was officially announced on Tuesday.Former Newcastle striker Shearer, who scored 30 goals in 63 appearances for England from 1992 to 2000, believes the 26-year-old should have been in the squad. Alan Shearer was a prolific goalscorer for England Its very harsh on Drinkwater to bbe left out, Shearer told Sky Sports News HQ. Greg Olsen Youth Jersey. es been magnificent all season. If theres one guy that I thought deserved a place in the squad then I thought it would be him.Roy hasnt chosen him and I hope he doesnt come back to regret that.Drinkwaters omission means there are fewer defensive-minded players in Hodgsons squad, and Shearer says that is a concern heading into the European Championship, with England kicking off their first game against Russia on June 11. He added: Going forward I think we will definitely score goals but I do worry about us defensively. Get Euro 2016 Alerts Breaking news from Euro 2016, direct to your mobile Also See: Bertrand sits out training England squad named Ultimate Euro 2016 guide Milner better than Bale? ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz