Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Torwache
jokergreen0220 Offline

10.09.2019 03:43
ST. [url=http://www.shopdetroitlionsnfl.com/lions-austin-bryant-black-jersey /]Austin Bryant Jersey[/url] . LOUIS -- Frederik And Antworten

ST. Austin Bryant Jersey . LOUIS -- Frederik Andersen made sure the Anaheim Ducks wouldnt go on any kind of a losing streak. The rookie made 34 saves, and Ryan Getzlaf scored his 25th goal to lead the Ducks to a 3-2 win over the St. Louis Blues on Saturday night. Anaheim, which had an eight-game winning streak snapped on Friday in Chicago, has won 19 of 21. The Ducks have won nine of their last 11 on the road, and they lead the NHL with 79 points. Anaheim is 20-0-2 at home. Matt Beleskey and Cam Fowler also scored for the Ducks, who have a league-best 37 points on the road. Andersen (12-2) has won three straight. Anaheim had its three-week winning run halted with a 4-2 loss on Friday. Instead of dwelling on the setback, the Ducks took control against the Blues and grabbed a 3-0 lead in the first 29:13 against St. Louis. "If you lose, you just want to get back on the horse and win the next night," Andersen said. "We just stayed poised and focused." Anaheim coach Bruce Boudreau was pleased with the way his club bounced back. "Its hard to win as many games in a row as we did and lose," he said. "Then youre coming back against (one) of the best percentage teams in the league. It would be pretty easy to say, Hey, we had a good run. Lets take this next one off." But they didnt. "This is a prideful group," Boudreau said. Getzlaf got the turnaround started with a goal just 5:37 in. His tally, off a pass from Corey Perry, set the early tone. "We were able to rebound and play our game," Getzlaf said. "We showed that we needed to bounce back after a tough loss." Getzlaf, who added an assist, has 14 points in the last nine games. Barret Jackman and Jaden Schwartz scored third-period goals for St. Louis, which lost back-to-back games in regulation for just the second time this season. Anaheim scored three times on its first 11 shots against Brian Elliott, who had a franchise-record, 13-game home winning streak snapped. Beleskey squeezed a shot through Elliott early in the second period. Elliott made the initial save, but the puck trickled through his legs into the net. "I tried to squeeze it," Elliott said. "Its a goal you definitely want back." Fowler then tallied on the power play with a shot from the top of the circle to push the lead to 3-0 midway through the second period. Schwartz got the Blues to within 3-2 with a power-play goal at 14:31 of the third. Andersen took over from there with a key stop of a shot by T.J. Oshie with 2.6 seconds left. The Blues pulled their goalie with 1:08 remaining, but Andersen held onto the lead. "He was fabulous, good since Day One when he got here," Boudreau said of Anderson. "He was calm. I thought he did a real good job near the end, especially for a first-year guy." Anderson made 15 saves on 17 shots over the final 20 minutes. "We showed a lot of character and kept working for each other," Andersen said. "This shows what kind of team effort we can have." St. Louis is 1-7 against California teams this season. The Blues lost 4-1 to the Los Angeles Kings on Thursday. "A three-goal deficit in this league against any team is tough," St. Louis captain David Backes said. "Hopefully, we can get something out of that third period." NOTES: St. Louis LW Alexander Steen returned to the lineup after missing 11 games because of a concussion. He had four shots in 20:56 of ice time. ... The Blues have an NHL-best, plus-57 goal differential. ... Anaheim RW Teemu Selanne didnt play in the second of back-to-back games, as usual. ... RW Chris Stewart played in his 200th game with the Blues. ... The Ducks are 22-3-4 in games in which they score first. ... Anaheim is 19-1-5 in one-goal games. Jarrad Davis Lions Jersey . - Their offence is underperforming. Kenny Golladay Womens Jersey . Now, the hottest team on the ATP are pointing their sights on qualifying for the eight-team season finals in London next November. Pospisil has now established the year-end World Tour Finals as the benchmark for a breakthrough season, with Pospisil and Sock provisionally standing ninth. http://www.shopdetroitlionsnfl.com/lions-austin-bryant-black-jersey/ . Woods said Friday that his charity event, which attracts a world-class field even without being part of any tour, will move in December 2014 to Isleworth, the course where he honed his professional game from 1996 until moving away to south Florida two years ago.TORONTO - For the fourth time on this home stand the Blue Jays enjoyed a lead of at least three runs. They lost, overall a fourth in a row, while dropping their record to 1-3 in those games in which the offence has gotten off to a hot start. Brandon Morrow and the newly-recalled Chad Jenkins were the culprits in a disastrous third inning which saw the Red Sox score six times to erase a 3-0 deficit en route to a 7-6 victory. "I came in with one goal and that was to pitch late in the game and keep us in it," said Morrow. "I let down the team in a big way today." Morrow flirted with disaster from the get-go, walking two Red Sox in each of the first two innings only to escape with double play ground outs. After two quick outs in the third, it all unraveled as Morrow walked four-straight hitters to force in Bostons first run. Manager John Gibbons had Morrow on a short leash and promptly called for the newly-recalled Chad Jenkins, who immediately gave up back to back home runs, a grand slam to A.J. Pierzynski and a solo shot to Will Middlebrooks. "He just didnt throw strikes, its pretty simple," said Gibbons of Morrow. "Its a simple solution. Weve been walking way too many guys all year. I mean everybody. Thats unlike us. Weve got some strike throwers." The afternoons eight walks ran the pitching staffs season total to 99, second-most in all of baseball. After Morrows brief outing, which felt much longer than its 2 2/3 innings would indicate, Torontos starters have given the club 127 2/3 innings of work, an average of just less than 5 1/3 innings per game. The four clubs which trail the Blue Jays are nipping at Torontos heels and each has played fewer games. Gibbons, with 138 games left to play, isnt about to panic despite his clubs obvious weakness, a starting rotation which was thought to be a problem when everyone reported to Dunedin more than two months ago. The skipper closed ranks. "You know what, I mean this is a team," said Gibbons. "Its not hitters against pitchers. Its 25 guys. Im not going to get caught up in all this … weve been struggling in certaiin areas. Calvin Johnson Youth Jersey. Its no secret. But were going to get better." Theyre going to have to get better. Much better, in fact, with the schedule about to bombard them with 20 consecutive games starting Tuesday until the next off day on Monday, May 19. You dont want your best left-handed reliever pitching the seventh inning when youre trailing by four runs, for example, as Brett Cecil had to on Saturday. Back to Morrow, who has pitched six innings only once this year, reached five innings twice and on two occasions hasnt made it to the end of the fourth. Hes had issues controlling his fastball dating back to spring training. Most of his fastballs on Saturday were up. "Its embarrassing to not be able to command your fastball," said Morrow. "I had decent command of the other stuff. I threw my curveball for strikes, threw the split for strikes for the most part. I was just wild with the fastball, mainly arm side and up. Thats number one which I have to do. Command the fastball to be successful." Pitching coach Pete Walker was ejected in the third inning for arguing balls and strikes during a mound visit with Morrow. Home plate umpire Jeff Kelloggs strike zone was small but it went both ways. "He voiced his frustration a little bit out there," said Gibbons. "Nothing wrong with that." Morrow wasnt looking for excuses. "A lot of my pitches didnt miss by just a fraction of an inch," said Morrow. "I was all over the place for a lot of it. Its not a good feeling when you can take the blame for the game and place it squarely on your shoulders." The offence mounted a comeback, scoring twice off Junichi Tazawa in the eighth and once, on a solo home run by Jose Bautista, off Boston closer Koji Uehara in the ninth. The Jays had the tying run at second and the winning run at first when Edwin Encarnacion lined out to centerfield to end the game. Toronto will turn to R.A. Dickey on Sunday as the Blue Jays look to avoid a Red Sox sweep. The man with the unpredictable pitch is tasked with bringing some predictability to the starting rotation. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz