Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Torwache
jokergreen0220 Offline

09.09.2019 05:29
MONTREAL -- Quarterback legend Anthony Calvillo says he is leaning toward retiring. [url=http://www.authenticnfllionslockroom.co Antworten

MONTREAL -- Quarterback legend Anthony Calvillo says he is leaning toward retiring. Calvin Johnson Jersey . The Canadian Football Leagues all-time passing leader said he has not made a final decision, but he will discuss his future with Montreal Alouettes owner Bob Wetenhall on the weekend. It is highly possible his 20-year career is over. "Im favouring retiring, thats for sure," Calvillo said Monday as the Alouettes went through the season-ending ritual of cleaning out their lockers after their 19-16 overtime loss to Hamilton in the East semifinal. "Thats the way Ive been looking at things." The 41-year-old has not played since August when he suffered a concussion after a routine hit in the backfield in a game against Saskatchewan. He said the concussion symptoms, mainly a feeling of pressure in his head, have still not gone away completely. "The fact that the concussion has kept me off the field for so many weeks is concerning, but the biggest thing is that Im still not 100 per cent," he said. "Thats what bugs me the most. "Now that (the season) is over, I want to step away from football and make sure I really and truly make the right decision, but I am favouring not playing." Calvillo has been making the decision on whether to continue from year to year in recent seasons after consulting with his family and Wetenhall. This year it is tougher, because he wants to keep playing but has a strong feeling that he probably shouldnt. "Of course I want to play, but physically can I keep doing it?" he said. " Thats what I have to ask myself. "The scary part is that feel Im not fully healed yet from all the symptoms and I know my threshold has gone down for taking a hit. Ive learned a lot more about concussions and thats what scares me the most because it wasnt a hard hit. Its a hit Ive taken many times before." If he retires, he is looking at going into coaching, but he also wants at least one summer off to spend with his family. And if he coaches, the Los Angeles native wants it to be in Montreal. "This is my home, this is where I want to be, this is where I want to raise my kids," he said. "So my first objective is to get healthy and try to stay here in Montreal." He said the desire to coach grew this season when he was unable to play but spent time in team meetings and talking to teammates in the locker-room. He watched three quartrerbacks prospects, Josh Neiswander, Tanner Marsh and Troy Smith, take turns being the starter. Smith, the 2006 Heisman Trophy winner, looks poised to take over next season if Calvillo opts to retire. "I was trying to help out as much as I can while I was hurt and that excited me being there to help an individual grow up and be a success," Calvillo said. "So coaching has definitely gone higher up in my list." Calvillo broke into the CFL with the defunct Las Vegas Posse and then spent three seasons with Hamilton before joining the Alouettes as Tracy Hams understudy in 1998. He took over as the starter in 2000. The five-time CFL all-star won three Grey Cups and was named the CFLs Outstanding player three times. He holds league records of 79,816 passing yards, 455 touchdown passes, 5,892 completions and 9,437 pass attempts. He also holds the single game completions mark with 44, and leads in career Grey Cup passing yards with 2,470. Kenny Golladay Womens Jersey . Nine years later, he might have finally figured it out. He had only five rounds in the 60s in his previous eight trips. Barry Sanders Womens Jersey . A 19-game winner with the New York Yankees in both 2006 and 2007, Wang spent most of this year at Triple-A for the Yankees and Blue Jays. The 33-year-old right-hander was 1-2 with a 7. http://www.authenticnfllionslockroom.com/Youth-Jarrad-Davis-Elite-Jersey/ .S.-Cuba relations means baseball prospects get off the island and into the major leagues without payoffs to smugglers and threats from kidnappers, its hard to see the downside.Paulina Gretzkys provocative cover photo on the May issue of Golf Digest has drawn criticism from some of the pros of the LPGA Tour. The daughter of Wayne Gretzky, who is engaged to PGA star Dustin Johnson, appears on the cover of the magazine leaning on a golf club in a sports bra and workout tights. The cover was released the same week as the LPGA is playing its first major event of the season, the Kraft Nabisco Championship in Rancho Mirage, California. Speaking to the New York Times, LPGA player Stacy Lewis expressed disappointment in the cover, saying "its frustrating for female golfers. Its kind of the state of where weve always been. We dont get respect for being the golfers that we are. "Obviously, Golf Digest is trying to sell magazines. But at the same time youd like to see a little respect for the womens game." Lewis was asked by the Times if she read the magazine, one of the premier publications in the sport. "Not much," she said. "Obviously you see some of the covers; you see things like that." Inbee Park, who won three LPGA mmajor titles last season, added, ""Thats just been the way it is for over 20, 30 years. Calvin Johnson Lions Jersey. quot; Juli Inkster, a seven-time major winner and member of the World Golf Hall of Fame, was similarly unimpressed with the photo. "Its frustrating because its Golf Digest; its not Sports Illustrateds swimsuit issue," Inkster said, adding: "I think they should maybe recognize some of the great women golfers that we have. Its like, what do you have to do to get a little respect? "Im guaranteeing you right now, it was not a woman editor who chose that cover." Jerry Tarde, editor-in-chief of the magazine, was asked by the Times for comment on the publications choice of putting Gretzky on its cover. "Sports figures, celebrities and models have appeared on Golf Digest covers since the magazines beginning," said Tarde. "Paulina ranks at the high end of the golf celebrity scene today, and she has a compelling story to tell. She also might get some new people interested in the game." - with files from the New York Times ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz