Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Torwache
jokergreen0220 Offline

06.09.2019 04:43
ALLEN PARK, Mich. [url=http://www.senatorssale.com/authentic-dylan-demelo-senators-jersey/ ]Dylan DeMelo Jersey[/url] . -- The De Antworten

ALLEN PARK, Mich. Dylan DeMelo Jersey . -- The Detroit Lions are postponing contract talks with All-Pro defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh until after the season. Suh is entering the final season of his contract, and team president Tom Lewand and general manager Martin Mayhew said before practice Monday that negotiations are being tabled. Lewand and Mayhew both expressed optimism that a deal can eventually be reached. "Hes told me he wants to be here. I have a good relationship with him," Mayhew said. "I know I want him to be here. I dont know what else to tell you." Lewand said Detroits salary cap situation isnt the reason for the delay in an agreement. If the two sides cant reach a deal after the season, the Lions could still keep Suh by using their franchise tag on him. "I wouldnt close the door on that," Mayhew said. "Every year, we have people concerned about our ability to function under the salary cap, and thus far weve been able to go out in free agency every year and add to our team, make our team better. ... I think the cap is going to go up next year, and probably the year after that too." Suh was drafted in 2010 by the Lions with the second overall pick, and he has 27 1/2 sacks in his four pro seasons. "We have a high degree of confidence that we can work out something thatll be mutually satisfactory at the right time, and the goal hasnt changed in the least. But the timing is such that we think the focus needs to be on the field, starting today," Lewand said. "Theres no adversarial nature to this decision. ... I think this is whats right for everybody." Mayhew said contract negotiations during the season can make it harder for a player to stay focused, so its important to put off any further discussions. He admitted these talks havent progressed as quickly as he expected. "At the combine, I probably thought around the start of free agency, possibly," Mayhew said. "After the draft, I thought probably by now. And now I think probably next year." So now the Lions sound prepared to wait until then for a resolution. "Its been my experience from doing this that when you can get a deal done in five minutes, the players not very good," Mayhew said. "It takes a little bit of time to get good players signed, and its a little bit more complicated." Craig Anderson Jersey .com) - Jimmy Butler made four key free throws down the stretch to lift the Chicago Bulls over the Boston Celtics, 109-102, on Friday. Christian Jaros Senators Jersey . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. http://www.senatorssale.com/authentic-mikkel-boedker-senators-jersey/ . The Flames are in the midst of a six-game slide (0-5-1), their longest losing streak since an 0-6-3 skid from Jan. 11-28, 2010. They havent won since Nov. 3 in Chicago and most recently went winless on a three-game homestand.CALGARY - Travis Sanheim scored two goals and assisted on another to lead the Calgary Hitmen to a 5-1 win over the Regina Pats in Western Hockey League play on Sunday.Radel Fazleev had a goal and an assist for the Hitmen (6-4-1), and Pavel Karnaukhov and Carsen Twarynski also found the back of the net.Morgan Klimchuk had the lone goal forr the Pats (5-5-1), who were outshot 30-20. Bobby Ryan Senators Jersey. Calgary goaltender Evan Johnson made 19 saves for the victory while his Regina counterpart, Daniel Wapple, stopped 25 shots in the losing effort. The Pats were 0 for 3 on the power play. The Hitmen, meanwhile, struck twice on four opportunities with the man advantage. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz