Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Torwache
jokergreen0220 Offline

08.08.2019 04:31
CHICAGO -- Record-setting returner Devin Hester said Wednesday he will not be back with the Chicago Bears next season. [url=http Antworten

CHICAGO -- Record-setting returner Devin Hester said Wednesday he will not be back with the Chicago Bears next season. Reggie Jackson Jersey . "From my knowledge, I know that Chicago wants to go a different route with me," Hester told the NFL Network. "All I can say is thanks to the fans for their support. Theyve always been great to me. Always been loyal. I couldnt have played for a better city than those guys. At the end of my career, I do want to retire as a member of the Bears." He added the Bears are "parting ways" with him. The team declined comment. It looks as if Hester will hit the open market as an unrestricted free agent after an eight-year run with the Bears that produced no shortage of highlights. He matched Hall of Famer Deion Sanders NFL record with his 19th return for a touchdown last season, tying his friend and mentor with an 81-yard punt return at Washington in October. It was Hesters 13th punt return for a TD, extending his own record in that category. He has also returned five kickoffs and one missed field goal for touchdowns. A three-time Pro Bowl pick, Hester is best remembered by Bears fans for returning the opening kickoff in the 2007 Super Bowl for a touchdown. He ran it back 92 yards for a score in a game the Bears went on to lose to Indianapolis. Hester endured several lulls on returns during his career, particularly when the Bears tried to make him a receiver. But he showed some of his old form while focusing solely on returns last season. His touchdown return against Washington was his first in nearly two years. Hester led the NFL with a career-high 1,436 kick return yards on a league-high 52 tries, and he returned five kickoffs for a team-record 249 yards against Minnesota in September. Now, it looks like hes moving on. Hester expressed interest in reuniting with former coach Lovie Smith in Tampa Bay. "I look at Lovie as my number one coach right now because hes the one that took a chance on me coming out of the draft," Hester said. "He has all my respect so if hes a guy that is going to shoot at me and want me to come play with him again, my arms are open." The news from Hester comes on the same day the Bears terminated the contract of punter Adam Podlesh and signed defensive tackle Jeremiah Ratliff to a two-year deal. A four-time Pro Bowl pick, Ratliff started four of the five games he played in after signing with Chicago in November. He spent the first six weeks with Dallas on the physically unable to perform list before being released in mid-October, with the Cowboys saying he failed a physical. Ratliff missed the final six games in 2012 with a groin injury that required surgery. The Bears, who had one of their worst defensive seasons ever, saw enough good things to bring him back. Ratliff had 14 1/2 tackles and 1 1/2 sacks with Chicago. In nine seasons with the Cowboys and Bears, he has 331 1/2 tackles and 28 1/2 sacks. The Bears have signed 10 players who were due to become unrestricted free agents March 11, most of any team in the NFL. Andrelton Simmons Jersey .Just like old times.Only this time, just one got to enjoy a victory.James return to Miami as an opponent was a success — for the Heat, that is. Wade scored 24 of his 31 points in the first half, Luol Deng had 25 points and dogged James defensively all night, and the Heat beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 101-91 in a hyped Christmas matchup Thursday. Andrew Heaney Angels Jersey . Grilli hasnt pitched since straining his left oblique in late April. Manager Clint Hurdle says the right-hander will make a couple of appearances in middle relief before the team determines whether to return Grilli to the back end of the bullpen. http://www.baseballangelslockroom.com/brian-goodwin-angels-jersey/ . Bell Medias 12-year partnership with the Ottawa Senators includes five major components: - English-language regional television broadcast rights for TSN – a minimum of 52 regular season and pre-season games - French-language regional television broadcast rights for RDS – a minimum of 40 regular season and pre-season games - English-language broadcast rights for TSN Radio 1200 – all games - French-language radio broadcast rights – all games - Telecommunications and retail sponsorship and activation rights "We recognized early on that our regional broadcast rights coming up for renewal was a very important asset," said Senators owner Eugene Melnyk.The coaching change two weeks ago seems to be just the start of a much-needed overhaul for the woeful Edmonton Oilers, who may not have any untouchables on the roster as their dismal season continues. Derek Roy and Matt Fraser are the newest additions, but its unclear if theyll play Tuesday night as Edmonton looks to avoid a 10th consecutive loss overall and eighth straight to the visiting Los Angeles Kings. The Oilers (7-22-7) have the fewest points in the NHL and have won just a single game over their last 21. Coach Todd Nelson has gone 0-3-2 since replacing Dallas Eakins on Dec. 15. Trade rumors also have swirled regarding Edmonton possibly looking to move big-name players like Taylor Hall, one of three No. 1 overall picks on the roster along with Ryan Nugent-Hopkins and Nail Yakupov. Nugent-Hopkins scored the Oilers goal in a 4-1 loss to Calgary on Saturday. Theyve been outscored 33-16 during a 0-7-2 stretch. In this league, its so hard to come back from even just one or two goals, so to spot them three is unfortunate, Nugent-Hopkins said. Edmonton made a pair of moves Monday, trading forward Mark Arcobello to Nashville for Roy and claiming Fraser off waivers from Boston. Roy, a four-time 20-goal scorer, had just one goal and nine assists in 26 games for the Predators. There has been no word if Roy or Fraser will dress for this contest. Roy had an assist in Nashvilles win in Edmonton on Oct. 29 that began a 1-10-2 home stretch for the Oilers. There is a ton of skill on the (Oilers). Its evident every game, Roy told Edmontons official website. Its a great opportunity for me. I think having all those young and skilled players around me is just going to help me and I can help them and then we can move forward and win some hockeyy games. Kole Calhoun Jersey. Thats been a tall task for the Oilers, especially against Los Angeles. Tanner Pearson had two goals and an assist while Tyler Toffoli and Jeff Carter had one of each in a 6-1 victory Oct. 14 over Edmonton, which has been outscored 24-6 during its losing streak against the Kings. Los Angeles (18-12-7) is looking to bounce back after Mondays 2-1 loss to Calgary to begin a three-game road trip through Canada. Toffoli scored for the second straight game, but Marian Gaborik sat out with flu-like symptoms. Its unclear if Gaborik, who has seven goals and three assists during a six-game point streak, will be ready for this contest. You give up two goals like that (in the first period), its a tough start, especially on the road, forward Jarret Stoll said. Weve got to play better, weve got to lock things down, do a better job of checking, and be a quicker, faster team. Jonathan Quick faced only 15 shots, but Martin Jones still could get the nod in this contest. Jones is 3-3-1 with a 2.04 goals-against average in eight appearances and had back-to-back shutouts before losing 6-2 to Montreal in his last start Dec. 12. Viktor Fasth has a 3.78 GAA while losing eight straight starts after giving up three goals on six shots Saturday before Ben Scrivens replaced him. Scrivens, acquired in a trade with the Kings in January, allowed three goals in relief against his former team in the first meeting this season. TSN Game Notes LAK are 1-0-0 vs EDM this season, winning at home LAK have won 7 straight vs EDM, 3 of the wins in EDM in that span EDM (7-22-7): 0-7-2 past 9 games, 16GF, 2/25 on PP Schultz (1G, 1A) past 2 games LAK (18-12-7): 0-3-1 past 4 road games, 8GF, 1/15 on PP Lewis (2G, 2A) 4 game PT streak ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz