Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Torwache
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.01.2019 09:51
VANCOUVER -- The Montreal Canadiens traded defenceman Raphael Diaz to the Vancouver Canucks on Monday in exchange for forward Da Antworten

VANCOUVER -- The Montreal Canadiens traded defenceman Raphael Diaz to the Vancouver Canucks on Monday in exchange for forward Dale Weise. Justin Morneau Jersey . The 28-year-old Diaz had 11 assists and 12 penalty minutes in 46 games for the Canadiens this season. The native of Baar, Switzerland, has 41 points (four goals, 37 assists) and 48 penalty minutes in 128 NHL career games but was a healthy scratch of late with Montreal. "This is the business. This is the way it is," Diaz said Monday on a conference call. "As a player you want to play as much as you can and you want to help you team." Diaz joins a Canucks blue-line that has suffered a number of injuries in recent weeks, with both Christopher Tanev and Kevin Bieksa currently out of the lineup. "As a sportsman, as a hockey player, you respect everything (teams) do," he said. "(The Canadiens) always treated me good. They helped me learn a lot things to play in the NHL. "Im really excited for the new opportunity." Meanwhile, Weise never seemed to fit into the plans of Canucks head coach John Tortorella. The Winnipeg native had three goals, nine assists and 42 penalty minutes in 44 games this season, mostly while playing on the fourth line. "I think I can bring a physical presence to the (Canadiens)," said Weise. "Im a good skater and I work hard and my success is down low and hanging onto pucks and being physical and trying to get to the hard areas to score goals. "Im not sure where Im going to fit in just yet. Im just looking forward to coming in and trying to play hard and trying to find a spot." In 162 career NHL games, the 25-year-old has 10 goals, 16 assists and 185 penalty minutes. Weises name had been mentioned in trade speculation in recent weeks, but Mondays deal still caught him off guard. "(The trade) comes as a little bit of a shock to me," said Weise. "I think any time you hear rumours around you think about it but theres so many (rumours) that go around and you just never know. "I didnt put too much thought into it ... I was shocked when I heard about it today." Weise was expected to arrive in Montreal on Monday night and practise with the Canadiens on Tuesday morning, while Diaz was set to meet up with his new teammates the same day in Boston. Both Weise and Diaz will get a chance to face their old teams this week when the Canadiens host the Canucks on Thursday night at the Bell Centre. Ervin Santana Jersey . With the results, North America claimed 2.5 of the three available points, opening up a 17.5-12.5 lead in the overall standings. A total of 60 points are available, meaning the first team to 30.5 points will win the Continental Cup. Kennys Vargas Jersey . -- Canadian freestyle skier Roz Groenewoud isnt letting surgery to both of her knees deter her expectations for the Sochi Olympics. http://www.authentictwinsgear.com/twins-jason-castro-jersey/ . -- At the beginning of training camp, Andrew Bogut set a goal to play all 82 regular-season games and regain his place among the NBAs best centres.BERLIN -- Hoffenheim dampened Bayern Munichs Bundesliga title celebrations by grabbing a 3-3 draw to end the champions 19-game winning run on Saturday. Anthony Modestes 23rd-minute opening goal only seemed to rile Bayern, which responded with three goals in nine minutes -- a brace from Claudio Pizarro and one from Xherdan Shaqiri. But Sejad Salihovic pulled a goal back with a brilliant free kick in the 40th and Roberto Firmino equalized in the 75th. Hoffenheim goalkeeper Jens Grahl preserved the draw, denying Bayern substitute Arjen Robben with three minutes remaining. "It was a great day for us but Bayern are still beyond reach for us," Hoffenheim coach Markus Gisdol said. It was only the third time in 28 games that Bayern -- which clinched the title with a record seven games to spare on Tuesday -- dropped points this season. However, Bayern still managed to extend its record 53-game unbeaten run. "Compliments to Hoffenheim," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. "We always had a solution in the first half, not in the second half. We had no control, it went here and there, and when that happens the other 17 teams are better than us." Marco Reus scored a hat trick for Borussia Dortmund to come from behind and win 3-2 at 10-man Stuttgart to reclaim second place from rival Schalke. "The second half was great. We deserved to win," said Dortmund coach Juergen Klopp, whose side visits Real Madrid in the Champions League on Wednesday. Bayer Leverkusen could only draw 1-1 with bottom side Eintracht Braunschweig. Mainz enjoyed a 3-0 win over Augsburg and Eintracht Frankfurt lost 2-1 at Wolfsburg. In the late game, Felix Klaus wonderful 65th-minute strike to the far top corner clinched a 3-2 come-from-behind win for Freiburg over fellow relegation candidate Nuremberg. Emanuel Pogatetz, who opened the scoring for Nuremberg in the sixth, was sent off with his second yellow card in injury time. "We won a game, nothing more. Were in a fight against the drop," said Freiburg coach Christian Streich, whose side moved five points clear of the relegation zone. Pep Guardiola rewarded his side for winning the Bundesliga by making several changes from the side that won 3-1 at Hertha Berlin. The Bayern coach also likely had one eye on Tuesdays Champions League quarterfinal first leg at Manchester United. Tom Starke madde a rare start in place of regular goalkeeper Manuel Neuer, while David Alaba, Jerome Boateng, Toni Kroos, Philipp Lahm, Thomas Mueller and Robben were also rested. Jose Berrios Jersey. Hoffenheim took advantage of the home sides high defence to open the scoring. Kevin Volland sent Anthony Modeste on his way from inside his own half. The French strikers first effort was parried by Starke but he followed up to fire the loose ball home. Shaqiri crossed for Pizarro to equalize in the 31st, and the Peruvian returned the favour for Shaqiri to make it 2-1 three minutes later, six minutes before Franck Ribery crossed for Pizarro to claim his second. Salihovic scored with a free kick from around 30 metres (yards), and Roberto Firmino eluded Dante and Rafinha to complete the come-back before Grahl secured the point. "We have to analyze what happened today," Guardiola said. "Were not favourites against Manchester on Tuesday if we play like we did today in the second half." The worst news from Bayerns point of view was the first half injury to midfielder Thiago Alcantara. An MRI scan confirmed the Spaniard suffered an extended partial ligament tear in his right knee, ruling him out of action for up to eight weeks. Dortmund fell two goals behind in Stuttgart after Christian Gentner scored in the ninth and Martin Harnik made it 2-0 10 minutes later. Jonas Hofmann set up Reus to score in the 30th, and the Dortmund attacking midfielder equalized with a penalty in the 68th, after last defender Georg Niedermeier was sent off for bringing down Robert Lewandowski, who had earlier struck the post. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang cut the ball back for Reus winner in the 83rd. "Its hard but thats the way you come away from the bottom -- fighting and sticking together," said Stuttgart coach Huub Stevens, whose side remains second from bottom. The game was interrupted briefly in the second half for injured referee Michael Weiner to be replaced by one of the linesmen. Naldos 89th-minute long-range strike ensured Wolfsburg closed within a point of Leverkusen. Stefan Aigner scored for Frankfurt in the 11th but Ivica Olic equalized in the 69th. Leverkusen needed a penalty from Stefan Kiessling in the 51st to rescue a point against Braunschweig, which took the lead four minutes before through Ken Reichels superb volley inside the near post. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz