Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Torwache
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.01.2019 09:27
SURREY, B. [url=http://www.authentictwinsgear.com/twins-paul-molitor-jersey/]Paul Molitor Jersey[/url] .C. -- Travis Lulay isnt Antworten

SURREY, B. Paul Molitor Jersey .C. -- Travis Lulay isnt giving up on the CFL season just yet. The B.C. Lions quarterback says he will make a decision in the next couple of weeks on whether to have surgery on his right throwing shoulder which he re-injured in Friday nights 7-5 win over the Ottawa Redblacks. If surgery isnt needed, Lulay believes he could play again this year. "Thats a possibility," Lulay told reporters Tuesday at the Lions practise facility. "We just dont know enough quite yet. "As far as options go, that is one of the options, not to have the surgery and see how it responds." If surgery is needed, that would finish Lulay for the year. "If it were to look like surgery is the best thing to do, wed decide exactly how to do it and more forward," he said. An MRI Monday confirmed the CFLs 2011 MVP had suffered a dislocated shoulder. The Lions placed Lulay on the six-game injured. Lulay underwent off-season surgery on the same shoulder, which resulted in him starting the year on the six-game injured list. He finally returned to the lineup in Week 8 against Toronto and made his first start against Ottawa. The shoulder was hurt again when Lulay ended up at the bottom of a pile while trying to recover a loose ball late in the fourth quarter of the win over Ottawa. "I knew it went right away," Lulay said. "Thats the cruel nature of our sport. "Right after the game it was a tough moment." The MRI showed the extent of the damage. "Due to the nature of the injury, the surgery which was performed on Travis shoulder last winter has essentially been undone," Dr. Bob McCormack said in a release. Lulay wasnt the only CFL quarterback injured last weekend. Darian Durant of the Saskatchewan Roughriders is expected to miss the remainder of the season with a torn tendon in his right elbow. He was hurt in Sundays win over the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and requires surgery. A national television audience saw Lulay being helped off the field. Immediately he began receiving a flood of best wishes on social media from players and fans across the CFL. Lulays voice quivered with emotion when discussing what that meant to him. "That was pretty cool to have the respect of your peers," he said. "That emotion has carried me over the top of the disappointments." In parts of three games this year Lulay has completed 22 of 35 passes for 194 yards. Hes also rushed for 54 yards on six carries. Kevin Glenn, the veteran quarterback B.C. acquired as an insurance policy before the season, will start when the Lions play the Blue Bombers on Saturday night at B.C. Place Stadium. The Lions and Bombers are tied at the bottom of the West Division standings with 12 points each, making the game important for both teams playoff hopes. Head coach Mike Benevides said the team has confidence in Glenn, who has won five games as the Lions starting quarterback. "We understand the task at hand and we understand each other better," said Benevides. "We will find a way to get it done." Injuries resulted in Glenn taking over the starting quarterback position with the Calgary Stampeders in 2012. He ended up taking the Stampeders to the Grey Cup game. "Ive been in this situation the past two or three years," Glenn said. "It doesnt get different. "Ive always prepared as if I was going to play. Ive always put myself in the position to where I am ready if I get that chance." B.C. has struggled offensively this season. The Lions have failed to score an offensive touchdown in three games, including the last two. Glenn has completed 161 of 256 passes for 2,151 yards, nine touchdowns and 11 interceptions. Running back Andrew Harris, who earlier in the year was battling for the rushing lead, has managed just 54 yards in the last three games. Lulay, who turns 31 later this month, has a history of shoulder problems. The latest injury casts some doubt on his future. The six-foot-two, 216-pound native of Salem, Ore., partially dislocated his right shoulder last September in a win over Montreal. He missed the final seven regular-season games but returned to play in the Lions West Division semifinal loss to Saskatchewan. For the season he completed 224 of 347 passes for 2,841 yards, 19 touchdowns and 11 interceptions. In November, Lulay had surgery to tighten the ligaments in the shoulder. That started a long winter of rehabilitation that spilled into the regular season. For the first several months after the operation Lulay couldnt even pick up his infant daughter or take a carton of milk out of the refrigerator. Lulays shoulder problems date back to June 2007 when he suffered a partly torn labrum playing for the Berlin Thunder of NFL Europa. That resulted in surgery and rehab. In October 2009 he hurt the shoulder in a game against Winnipeg. That resulted in Casey Printers taking over as B.C.s starting quarterback. In October 2012 Lulay took a hit on the shoulder in a game against Hamilton and missed the next two games. Lulay, the father of two young children, was asked if hes considered retirement. "Not yet," he said. "Im going to make the best decision for me, for my wife and family." Byron Buxton Jersey .com) - Matt Beleskey has helped give the Anaheim Ducks some scoring depth and hell look to stay hot on Wednesday night when his club hosts the struggling Philadelphia Flyers. Brian Dozier Jersey . -- Jack Del Rio only wanted to talk about the Cowboys, not the Trojans. http://www.authentictwinsgear.com/twins-kent-hrbek-jersey/ .ca has you covered for whos in, whos out and what to expect from all 30 teams.TSNs Aaron Ward explores changing attitudes towards homosexuality in professional sports in the three-part TSN Original feature series ReOrientation, premiering tonight through Friday at 6pm et on SportsCentre. Powered by SportsCentre, ReOrientation is hosted by the NHL on TSN hockey analyst and 13-year NHL veteran and is directed by Gemini Award-winning TSN Feature Producer Michael Farrell. "Ive spent years focusing primarily on breaking down what happens on the ice, so this series is something of a departure for me, but we believe the issues of homophobia and the culture of sport need to be examined and discussed," said Ward. "We knew the series would reveal some compelling insights, and I know I took away a lot from it personally. I hope viewers will be able to do the same." ReOrientation takes a sobering look at the pervasive culture of casual homophobia that is common in the locker rooms of professional sports, and reveals the struggles of gay athletes to find acceptance. The series tells the stories of former NFL defensive tackle Esera Tuaolo, who struggled to hide his sexual orientation throughout his nine-year pro football career, and MLS midfielder Robbie Roogers, who in 2013 became the first openly gay man to compete in an elite North American sports league. Justin Morneau Jersey. Ward also conducts interviews with a several NHL players, including Edmonton Oilers captain Andrew Ference, Los Angeles Kings captain and Stanley Cup champion Dustin Brown, Kings goalie Ben Scrivens, as well as league commissioner Gary Bettman, in order to examine changing attitudes in NHL locker rooms, as well as the impact made by the NHLs partnership with social advocacy organization You Can Play. With the ongoing controversy over gay rights in Russia causing global scrutiny ahead of the upcoming Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games, ReOrientation charts the progress of professional sports culture as it slowly inches ever closer to equality. ReOrientation will be available for streaming on TSN Digital platforms after each of the series three parts appears on SportsCentre. Once it airs, you can visit TSN.ca/ReOrientation to watch the series in its entirety, alongside a slate of bonus clips with interview subjects. ReOrientation appears in every episode of SportsCentre from Wednesday through Friday, with each part premiering in the 6pm et edition. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz