Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Torwache
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.01.2019 09:20
back onto the tra Antworten

DW: What is something you wish you could have done but didnt get a chance to accomplish as the commissioner?MC: Well, I still have a little bit of time left, but I would say I wish, by the time of my announcement, we could have wrapped the bow around a potential deal with the Argos and BMO Field. Loris Karius Liverpool Jersey . Can we get a lease agreement and can we get them in there to play by 2016 or 2017. Hopefully we can still get it done, those conversations are still ongoing and thats something that I would say I wish I could have gotten done in advance of my announcement.DW: Back in 2007 when your signature had to be printed on the CFL ball, how many attempts did it take to get the perfect signature?MC: The problem is I dont know if its perfect yet. I remember I did the deal with the league in March of 2007, we announced myself, and I wasnt starting until April 16th or 17th. In between that window of signing the agreement and when I was supposed to start they told me to practice and practice. I had sheets of paper; I must have done 50 or 60 different signatures. And the best part of it was when it finally appeared on the ball I gave one of the footballs to be my best friend, and he looked at the signature and he said, “I didnt know Mark Cuban was the commissioner of the CFL,” so… obviously my signature sucks. #174014540 / gettyimages.com DW: Im sure Mark Cuban would be okay with being the commissioner of the CFL too.MC: Yeah!(Image courtesy of The UnTicket)DW: Back in the early 90s John Candy and Wayne Gretzky co-owned the Toronto Argonauts along with Bruce McNall – if you could choose one comedian and one hockey player to buy the Argos today, who would you choose?(Image courtesy of TVA Sports)MC: Umm, one comedian… (laughs), Steven Wright! Ive always loved Steven Wright because he looks at the world a lot differently than most people. I think he would be pretty funny, and he could look at the Argos and look at the challenge in Toronto in a much different way. And one hockey player… hmm, maybe (Zdeno) Chara, because hes big enough that you could suit him up and he could play on the o-line as well. #143548151 / gettyimages.com DW: He probably could play. He would make a great tight end!MC: Thats after his injury is healed of course. #457460304 / gettyimages.com DW: Ive seen pictures on your twitter of the new Canadian North CFL plane –- you can be honest with us, is that essentially your own personal Air Force One?MC: Oh, of course! You know, Im taking it down to vacations all the time. That plane, we just did it a month ago and Ive been flying myself around the world… (laughs) no… I wish. Were excited about that plane and I wish I were around longer to fly on it more.DW: Yeah, its definitely pretty cool. Our new Canadian North #cfl plane. East teams on the other side. Very cool. pic.twitter.com/vAnjJG96VL — Mark Cohon (@canadiancommish) November 18, 2014DW: When you get some time to relax, what television shows do you commonly find yourself watching?MC: Wow, umm… I watch a variety of different shows. Its boring but its who I am, I love Animal Planet, Im really an outdoorsy guy and I watch all kinds of different Animal Planet shows with my little girl. I hate the one where they try to find Big Foot… thats ridiculous! It terms of show shows I like Homeland a lot. But its been busy lately; I havent been able to watch a lot of TV. And then obviously on my last vacation I downloaded all of Breaking Bad and watched it last year. I was almost going to go as the main character from Breaking Bad for Halloween, but I thought maybe it wasnt appropriate as the commissioner to put on a suit from a meth lab.DW: Are you a hockey fan at all?MC: In terms of sports football is number one. I played a little bit of hockey as a kid but I was more of a basketball and football player. My family, my dad, was one of the part owners of the Toronto Toros years and years ago, so I like the game and I appreciate the game but my heart is more in football.(Image courtesy of Wikipedia)DW: Who is your favourite hockey team?MC: Well, I mean… if its going to be one, because Im a Toronto boy it would have to be the Leafs. Ill probably get in trouble with the rest of the country for saying that, but Im the outgoing commissioner of the CFL… its not like I picked what CFL team I like best!DW: Are you aware of the @FakeMarkCohon Twitter account?MC: Yeah! He should be the next commissioner hes pretty funny!(Image courtesy of The Snap)DW: Yeah, I was going to ask what you think of it.MC: I think I want to meet him. I dont know who he is or who controls it, but maybe he should be the owner of the Argos as a good comedian!DW: Our Web site is called BarDown because a great way for a hockey player to score a goal is to hit the crossbar over the goalie and have the puck go down into the net -- do you think you could do that with a hockey stick?MC: It would be a couple hundred shots but I could eventually get it. My wrist shots pretty good for a guy who doesnt play much hockey. My slap shot… its just not there.DW: I wish we had a stick and puck handy to test this! Finally, what does the future hold for Mark Cohon? What do you have planned with all this free time?MC: Im going to take my time. I would like to do something more entrepreneurial, I am interested in continuing the sports base, I am interested in the world around fitness and health and the way consumers are moving towards a healthier lifestyle and thinking about that space. But I like things that make a difference in peoples lives. So I think those areas combined could make for something very entrepreneurial for me. Roberto Firmino Liverpool Jersey . LUCIE, Fla. Mohamed Salah Jersey . You can watch the game live on TSN and TSN GO at 3pm et/Noon pt. The Thunder reclaimed the home-court advantage LA took with a Game 1 win on Friday night with a 118-112 road win in Game 3. http://www.liverpoolgear.us/Authentic-Jordan-Henderson-Liverpool-Jersey/ . The motion to expand the stadiums capacity passed through by a count of 39-3, with Toronto mayor Rob Ford being among those in opposition.SEPANG, Malaysia -- Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton took pole position for the Malaysian Grand Prix on Saturday to tie the record for most qualifying wins by a British driver in Formula One. Tropical rains delayed the start of qualifying for 50 minutes, but even the wet track at the Sepang International Circuit could not prevent Mercedes continuing the dominance it had shown all weekend as Hamilton made it back-to-back poles to start the new season. Red Bulls Sebastian Vettel came close, but finished five hundredths of a second behind Hamilton and just in front of Mercedes Nico Rosberg, who qualified third. Hamiltons pole was the 33rd of his career, bringing him level with former world champion Jim Clark for the most by any British driver. It also puts him in an ideal position to make up for his early retirement from the season opener in Australia due to an engine misfire. "It was very, very tricky out there, particularly at the end -- it was almost impossible to see on the last lap," Hamilton said. Ferraris Fernando Alonso recovered from a crrash that broke his front suspension in the second session of qualifying and will start from fourth on the grid. Jordan Henderson Liverpool Jersey. His teammate Kimi Raikkonen qualified sixth, behind Red Bulls Daniel Ricciardo. Force Indias Nico Hulkenberg, McLaren rookie Kevin Magnussen, Toro Rossos Jean-Eric Vergne and McLarens Jenson Button rounded out the top 10. There was standing water on the track from a pre-qualifying downpour, and lighter rain continued throughout the sessions to make things difficult for all drivers, who switched back and forth between the intermediate and full-wet tires as they tried to find the right setup for the conditions. The first session of qualifying was held up after Caterhams Marcus Ericsson went off the track, into a wall, through a brake marker and back onto the track where he was almost hit by Saubers Esteban Gutierrez. There was also a red flag in the second qualifying session, when Toro Rosso rookie Daniil Kvyat tried to pass Alonso on the inside of a corner but collided with the Ferrari, leaving debris on the track. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz