Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

01.08.2018 08:35
I went I saw not only 12th Man signs for the Seahawks but Bring Antworten

ST. Sua Cravens Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. - Rick Porcello hasnt won any Cy Young awards like three of his teammates, but he has pitched some of the better games of the season for the Detroit Tigers. One of them came Wednesday night when Porcello pitched a three-hitter for his AL-leading third shutout, a 6-0 victory over the Tampa Bay Rays. "Nine shutout innings. You literally cant ask for anything more," said Tiger manager Brad Ausmus. Victor Martinez hit a grand slam and drove in five runs for the Tigers, who handed the Rays their fourth loss in a row. Porcello (14-8) moved into a tie for the league lead in wins, retiring 20 straight batters after Ben Zobrists double in the first. "I felt pretty good from the get-go really," he said. "Even the hit I gave up to Zobrist was a good pitch, and I felt pretty confident that if I kept making pitches like that I was going to get guys out and pitch deep into the game." Porcello walked none and struck out four in his first win since Aug. 2. He matched Miamis Henderson Alvarez for the major league lead in shutouts and became the first Tiger with three in a season since Jeff Weaver in 2002. "I think the biggest thing, when you get a game going like that, is to get the first guy out," Porcello said. "If you can get the first guy out, especially for me, or keep the double play intact when somebody does get on base, that makes the game a lot quicker." The Rays were shut out for the 15th time, most of any American League team. They didnt get a leadoff man on base until the eighth. "From the side it looked like a wiffle ball, like playing in your back yard and the ball is just doing all kinds of weird things," said Rays manager Joe Maddon. "For the most part (Porcello got) a lot of groundball outs. Thats what he is." Martinez hit his fourth career slam, connecting off Kirby Yates in the seventh inning, completing a five-run burst started by Rajai Davis two-out double. It was the 24th homer of the season for Martinez. Martinez drove in the Tigers first run with a two-out double in the first after Miguel Cabreras single. Cabrera also walked twice and scored two runs. Wil Myers, the reigning AL Rookie of the Year, went 0 for 3 as the designated hitter in his return to the Rays lineup after missing 70 games because of a broken right wrist. "Really didnt get a pitch over the plate to hit. Its just one of those games," Myers said. "I could have been coming into this game and been really hot, but the way he pitched I think the results would have been the same." Rays starter Jake Odorizzi (9-10) gave up three runs while striking out seven in 6 2/3 innings. TRAINERS ROOM Tigers: RHP Justin Verlander (sore right shoulder) could rejoin the rotation Saturday after missing one start. Rays: OF David DeJesus (broken left hand) resumed a rehab assignment with Single-A Charlotte. He had taken three days off due to soreness in the hand. UP NEXT Former Rays ace David Price (12-8) will face his old team Thursday for the first time since being dealt to Detroit on July 31. Tampa Bay will counter with RHP Alex Cobb (8-6). "Its still weird, but once the game starts, its me vs. the Tigers lineup," Cobb said. "Its going to be more weird for him, I think, facing the Rays." HIT IT HARD PGA Tour golfer John Daly threw out the ceremonial first pitch. Daly, who has a hit song called "Hit it Hard" on The Highway Sirius Channel 56, lives in Clearwater, Fla. Isaac Yiadom Jersey . The Tinkoff-Saxo rider was still dealing with the right shin he broke in a crash which ended his Tour de France on Stage 10. He hoped to defy his doctors and race in the home Grand Tour he won in 2008 and 2012, but he says there have been complications in his recovery. Case Keenum Jersey . The Flames are in the midst of a six-game slide (0-5-1), their longest losing streak since an 0-6-3 skid from Jan. 11-28, 2010. They havent won since Nov. 3 in Chicago and most recently went winless on a three-game homestand. http://www.broncosproauthentic.com/Black-Friday-Bradley-Chubb-Jersey/ .C. -- Kevin Harvick won his first career pole at Darlington Raceway on Friday as he looks to chase his first Southern 500.FIVE QUICK NBA THOUGHTS 1. STEVE NASH and STEVE BLAKE (Lakers): Both players are back in the lineup Tuesday against the Timberwolves. Blake had played quite well before he went down and, fingers crossed, Nash (who turns 40 on Friday - Happy Birthday!) tries to see if he can play through Back pain and finish the season. This Lakers season has not gone well with the loss of Dwight Howard, the injury to Kobe Bryant, and of course injuries to Blake and Nash. At the end of the day, this is a franchise that doesnt deal well with losing seasons yet it might be a time to re-invent themselves for the long haul. How these two guys hold up will give them better insight into where things are headed, at least short term, in their backcourt. 2. PAUL GASOL (Lakers): Speaking of this franchise, I think this ship has sailed here. If you can get cap space, luxury tax relief and/or a draft pick, you move him. He still has value, yet I see it diminishing despite him averaging close to 20 points and 12 rebounds a game in January. There is a lot of chatter about the Phoenix Suns making a run at him. Itll be interesting to watch it unfold but bottom line, it would be best for Gasol and the Lakers for him to have a change of scenery. 3. GREG MONROE (Pistons): There are rumblings from the Motor City that they need to look long and hard at what to do with this guy. I really like his game. When given the proper system and supporting players, I feel he has the attributes to help you win. Is he a franchise guy? No, but a very good player? Yes. Hes a positive building piece. I dont see how he can co-exist long-term with Josh Smith and Andre Drummond. Im not a huge Smith fan, nor am I big on the Brandon Jennings bandwagon. These are guys that will get you numbers but Im not sure if they understand what it takes to win on a nightly basis. Monroe can score in the post and has a solid face up game, he can really pass it and his rebounding and lane presence is sound. The Pistons need to figure out what their identity is because right now I see a team with a lot of parts yet with no semblance of the whole in mind. This is a team sport and when I watch them they dont look like one. Monroe is one of the few guys that gets how to play the team game. 4. RAPTORS at KINGS: Youll hear all the coach and player speak about it being ‘just another game. Isaac Yiadom Broncos Jersey. I dont buy it for one minute. Any time someone trades you, to some degree theyve given up on you and think they can do better with someone else, thats the reality of sports. The Raptors have benefited greatly with the acquisition of the Sacramento Four while Rudy Gay has played quite well for the Kings. Good for both sides. I expect a very intense game here tomorrow night in Sac-town. Cant wait. More importantly for the Raptors, its a chance to clinch a winning west coast trip (currently 2-1) with a win here before heading to LA to play the very difficult Clippers on Friday. Take care of business. Wont be easy, a lot of emotion will be present. 5. CONGRATS SEATTLE: I have buddies from Buffalo that hit a Super Bowl city each year. Unfortunately, Ive never been able to attend before. This year it worked. I was in Portland on Saturday night and went over to Seattle on Sunday morning before heading over to Salt Lake City to work the Raptors/Jazz game on Monday. My Super Bowl Sunday in Seattle was a total blast. A few quick observations: First, for the Raptors game in Portland, it was a wonderful turnout of Raptor fans from Vancouver area who made the drive over. Awesome support! And secondly, what a joke that an amazing sports town like Seattle doesnt have an NBA team right now. Everywhere I went I saw not only 12th Man signs for the Seahawks but Bring Back our Sonics signs. I couldnt agree more. And finally, once again, I ran into a ton of folks from Vancouver, this time while I was in Seattle. Fun time watching the football game with them and their passion for hoops as well. Ive said it a thousand times before and Ill say it again, weve got to get a team back in Vancouver as well. I travel all around North America and I feel pretty confident saying this, I have a very good sense for what makes a town a good fit for the NBA and there is NO doubt that Seattle and Vancouver fit my profile a whole lot better than many of the current NBA cities. You can fill in your own blanks. Maybe with a new NBA Commissioner in Adam Silver, this topic can be revisited again. It makes too much sense to me. Likely wishful thinking on my part. Stitched NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Youth NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz