Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Torwache
jokergreen0220 Offline

03.04.2018 06:40
TORONTO -- UFC light-heavyweight champion Jon (Bones) Jones is backing Georges St-Pierres decision to give up his title and walk Antworten

TORONTO -- UFC light-heavyweight champion Jon (Bones) Jones is backing Georges St-Pierres decision to give up his title and walk away from the sport. Marc Staal Jersey . "Im proud of him," Jones said in an interview from Sacramento, site of the UFCs weekend televised card. "I think hes listening to his body and hes doing what makes him happy and thats what life is about ultimately. "Hes done a great job and hes been a great example. And hes continuing to be a great example even with the decision that hes made. And Im happy for him." Calling his life a "freaking zoo," St-Pierre announced Friday that he was leaving the sport for an undetermined period of time to look after undisclosed personal issues. The 32-year-old from Montreal leaves the sport ranked No. 2 behind Jones on the UFCs pound-for-pound top fighter list. Jones, 26, is no stranger to life in the spotlight himself. He became the UFCs youngest ever champion at 23 when dethroned Mauricio (Shogun) Rua at UFC 128 in March 2011. Away from the cage, he lost his drivers license after crashing his Bentley into a pole in Binghamton, N.Y., in May 2012. But he said he had no problems with being in the limelight. "Its great, man. Its great," said Jones, who recently got his license back. "Its a lot of work. Theres a lot of perks and Im grateful for it, man. My storys just getting started." Jones said he doubted St-Pierre (25-2) would return. "I dont think he has much more to prove. I think if you go too long on vacation, it just may feel good to have a little gut. He just might stay on vacation." Light-heavyweight contender Alexander (The Mauler) Gustafsson called GSPs decision to walk away "a little bit sad." "Because hes the champion and hes a legend in the sport," Gustafsson said in a interview from his native Sweden. "But at the same time, I support him. If he thinks thats the right decision, I understand. "Only he knows whats best for him." On Friday, Gustafsson defeated St-Pierre in a fan vote to see who joins Jones on the cover of the upcoming "EA Sports UFC" video game. Fourteen other fighters were eliminated earlier in the vote. "I never thought I would make to the cover," said Gustafsson, citing the champions and big names up for the honour. Jones (19-1) defeated Gustafsson (15-2) in a close fight at UFC 165 in Toronto in September. The two are expected to fight again in the near future, providing they both win their scheduled bouts in March-April. No. 1 contender Gustafsson is slated to take on Jimi (Poster Boy) Manuwa on a televised card in March while Jones faces No. 2 Glover Teixeira of Brazil at UFC 172. Tie Domi Jersey . Next up, the Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Cleveland Browns in the AFC North. Baltimore Ravens In 2014, the 8-8 season that the Baltimore Ravens experienced was to be expected. Steven Kampfer Jersey .C. -- LeBron James called comments on an audio recording of a man identified as Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling "appalling" and said hes not sure if he would suit up for the remainder of the NBA playoffs if he played for the Clippers. http://www.rangershockeyonlineshop.com/chris-kreider-hockey-jersey/ . Four years after winning gold on home ice in Vancouver, the Canadians will get a chance to make it two in a row Sunday against Sweden after beating the United States 1-0 in the Olympic semifinals Friday at Bolshoy Ice Dome.The Ottawa Senators wrap up a five-game road trip against the New York Islanders in the opener of a home-and-home set tonight. Viewers in the Senators region can watch the game on TSN5 at 7pm et/8pm at and listen to it on TSN Radio 1200 starting at 5pm et. The Senators dropped to 1-3-0 on the current road trip with Saturdays 4-1 loss at Tampa Bay. However, Ottawa (10-9-4) has totaled 22 goals during a 4-0-1 stretch on Long Island, but hasnt recorded more than three in a game while losing five of seven. Youre losing momentum, so we have to get momentum back on our side, Ottawa coach Paul MacLean said. The only thing you can do is win your next game. After missing two games, forward Bobby Ryan will be a game-time decision. Fourth on the team with 13 points, Ryan is out indefinitely after he suffered a fractured finger in Fridays 3-2 loss at Florida. Teammate Clarke MacArthur has scored only one of his team-high eight goals in 11 games, and none in the last six. Coming off their best November in 34 years, the Islanders look to win seven straight home games for the first time in more than a decade. Jaroslav Halak made 16 of his 34 saves in the third period to help New York (17-7-0) beat New Jersey 3-1 at Nassau Coliseum on Saturday. Winners in 11 of 13, the Islanders have reached 17 victories faster than in any season during the clubs storied history. New Yorks 11 wins in November are second to the 1980-81 Stanley Cup champion team that won 12. Were doing some good things and we believe in ourselves, said captain John Tavares, who has recorded five of his team-leading 23 points in the last five games. You can see the poise and composure we have now. We just have to keep that going. That is the challenge awaiting a franchise thats been to the playoffs once in seven seasons and hasnt won a postseason series since 1993. Weell build off it and get better, Tavares told the Islanders official website. Ryan McDonagh Jersey. Its obviously been good to get the results we wanted. This puts us in good position, but theres a long way to go. Were doing some good things and we believe in ourselves. That belief has made the difference in the eyes of coach Jack Capuano. From top to bottom, we know were not going to lose, he said. Its about the players and its about accountability, Capuano added when talking to the NHLs official website. Thats the biggest thing for me - the leadership, how theyre handling one another and how theyre holding one another accountable. You can be very successful that way. Playing their last season on Long Island before moving to Brooklyn, the Islanders are 9-2-0 at the Coliseum and own a 22-6 goal advantage during a six-game winning streak there. The Islanders last won seven straight at home from Dec. 6-29, 2003. Halak has played a key role in the teams overall success, posting a 1.19 goals-against average during a nine-game winning streak that followed an 0-4-0 slide during which he had a 3.89 GAA. Halak could have the chance Tuesday to match Billy Smiths club record of 10 straight victories from 1982. Im not thinking of how many games Ive won in the past, Halak said. Im only as good as my last game. Halak faced the Senators for the first time in four years Feb. 4 and dropped his fourth straight to them in a 5-4 shootout loss while with St. Louis. Senators (24PTS) at Islanders (34PTS) - 7PM NYI were 2-1-0 vs OTT last season OTT has won 2 straight at NYI NYI (17-7-0): 6-1-0 past 7 games, 15GA, 11/14 on PK 29th ranked PK (74.6%) Tavares (2G, 1A) 3 game PT streak OTT (10-9-4): lost 2 straight, both on the road, 2GF, 1/4 on PP 1-4-0 past 5 road games, 10GF, 2/17 on PP Legwand (1G, 1A) past 2 games China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz