Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 229 mal aufgerufen
 Blogkommentare
zhanjiao1212 Offline

31.07.2018 08:37
the transition was handled. Silver Antworten

TORONTO - The Toronto Maple Leafs recalled left wing Josh Leivo from the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies on Friday. Griffin Reinhart Jersey . Leivo will report for Torontos morning skate Saturday ahead of the teams game against the New York Rangers at Air Canada Centre. The 21-year-old Leivo has skated in eight regular season games with the Marlies this season, collecting four points (one goal, three assists) and nine penalty minutes. He made his NHL debut with the Maple Leafs on Oct. 10, 2013 against the Nashville Predators and has played seven career NHL games. Paul Thompson Jersey . "I met her, I think, a week ago. We went to a Norwood hockey store and picked her out some gear. Jake Bischoff Jersey . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. http://www.goldenknightshockeyshop.com/reilly-smith-hockey-jersey/ . Tristan Jackson returned a missed field goal 129 yards early in the fourth quarter as the Roughriders beat the B.C.SAN ANTONIO -- Donald Sterling hasnt quite given up the fight, but Adam Silver thinks the time is coming. "While I understand his frustration, I think its over," Silver said Sunday. The NBA commissioner said Sterling still hasnt signed off on the sale of the Los Angeles Clippers, or agreed to drop his lawsuit against Silver or the NBA. But Silver believes he ultimately will, because Shelly Sterlings agreement with the league covers the NBAs legal responsibilities in case of a suit. "So in essence, Donald is suing himself and he knows that," Silver said. Silver also said before Game 2 of the NBA Finals that there is "absolutely no possibility" of rescinding the lifetime ban or $2.5 million fine he handed down to Sterling following his racist remarks. Silver said he spoke with Sterling shortly after delivering his punishments and found him to be "distraught" but "not remorseful at that time." Sterlings attorneys had eventually indicated to the league that he would drop his fight and work with his estranged wife to finish off the record $2 billion sale to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer. Sterling may be changing his mind now, but Silver doesnt seem concerned. "I think its just a matter of time now, and then we will move on to better topics and back to the finals," Silver said. The dominant topic at the finals thus far has been the air conditioning failure in Game 1. Temperatures in the arena rose to about 90 degrees in the second half, and Heat star LeBron James left the game with about 4 minutes left after battling cramps. Silver said he is satisfied the problem has been fixed and that the situation was handled as best as possible after the circuit breakeer failed just before the game, leaving no time for repair. Marc-Andre Fleury Jersey. ""In hindsight it wasnt handled perfectly, but theyd never been confronted with that issue before," said Silver, who was at the game and communicating with league and arena officials. "I would say that its certainly not one of my prouder moments in my short tenure as commissioner so far, but its the nature of this game. There always are going to be human and mechanical errors and its unfortunate." With the Sterling situation, and the rocky first finals game of his tenure, Silver has had some difficult moments during his first four months on the job. He replaced David Stern on Feb. 1, and both men have said they proud of the way the transition was handled. Silver was designated as Sterns successor in October 2012, when Stern announced his plans to retire as commissioner. But Silver had already been taking on more responsibilities by then, serving as the leagues lead negotiator during the lockout in 2011, and Stern repeatedly said he was confident Silver was the man to take the NBA to new heights. But Silver probably couldnt have imagined some of the things he would face so soon. "Its the early days. Ive done the best I could," Silver said. He has been widely praised for his response to Sterlings remarks, though said Sunday in hindsight he wishes perhaps the NBA could have done more sooner after previous allegations of racist behaviour by Sterling. However, something is being done now. "I take very seriously the fact that he has a pending lawsuit against the league. So I want to make sure thats resolved before we say this is behind us, but I have absolute confidence it will be," Silver said. Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz