Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Blogkommentare
zhanjiao1212 Offline

31.07.2018 08:34
t circle eluded Bobrovsky as the Blackhawks tied the game 7:27 into the second. The Blackhawks owned a 29-12 shot margin heading Antworten

RENTON, Wash. Carli Lloyd Jersey . - Seattle Seahawks linebacker Bruce Irvin has undergone hip surgery, but the team has no timetable on his return. A team spokesman confirmed Irvins surgery on Monday but had no details of what the surgery repaired. Irvin started all 12 games last season after serving a four-game suspension at the start. The former first-round pick had 40 tackles, two sacks and an interception while making the transition from defensive end to outside linebacker. Irvin started Seattles first two playoff games but did not start in the Super Bowl. Irvin tweeted Monday afternoon that he expects to be back by the start of training camp in July. Hes expected to compete for a starting spot at outside linebacker with Super Bowl MVP Malcolm Smith. Lynn Williams Jersey . Belfort was originally schedule to fight Chris Weidman at UFC 173 on May 24, but a Nevada State Athletic Commission ban on testosterone replacement therapy forced the former light heavyweight champ to withdraw. Christen Press Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. http://www.socceruswntshop.com/allie-long-usa-jersey/ . Jose Bautista homered for the fifth straight game in the sixth inning, following a two-out solo homer by Melky Cabrera. Edwin Encarnacion led off the seventh with a homer to tie the game 3-3 and, with two out in the seventh, Munenori Kawasaki came through with the two-out single to score pinch-runner Steve Tolleson with what proved to be the winning run.Columbus, OH (SportsNetwork.com) - Jack Johnson scored the deciding goal in the ninth round of the shootout and Sergei Bobrovsky was stellar as the Columbus Blue Jackets ended a 13-game losing streak to the Chicago Blackhawks with a 3-2 victory on Saturday. The Blue Jackets seem to prefer playing more than the required 60 minutes as they went to their sixth straight beyond regulation (5-0-1). Each goaltender was perfect through four rounds before former Blackhawk Jeremy Morin beat Corey Crawford with a quick wrister. Andrew Shaw kept Chicago alive, however, as he snapped a shot over Bobrovskys glove. Brandon Saad, the Blackhawks eighth shooter, had Bobrovsky beaten, but his shot rang off the left post. Johnson followed by dragging Crawford out of position with a slick backhand-forehand move and wristed the shot into an open net to put Columbus ahead. Bobrovsky stood tall and sealed the win by denying Bryan Bickells shot from the slot. The Blue Jackets defeated the Blackhawks for the first time since a 4-3 win on Feb. 18, 2011. You want to measure yourself against the best, Johnson said. We havent beaten these guys in awhile so that felt good. Jack Skille and Kevin Connauton each scored in regulation and Bobrovsky turned aside 39 shots for the Blue Jackets, who have won eight of their last nine games. Patrick Sharp and Ben Smith tallied for Chicago, which entered with wins in 10 of its last 11 games. Crawford made 17 stops in his return to the ice after missing eight games with an ankle injury. I thought we did everything, but win that game, Blacckhawks head coach Joel Quenneville said. Megan Rapinoe Jersey. Columbus had 1:55 of power-play time to start the third. David Savard skated across the blue line and slipped a pass up to Connauton, who wristed a shot from the left circle for a 2-1 lead just as the man advantage expired. At 8:49 of the third, Smith shuffled the puck past the goal line from the side of the net after Marcus Kruger fell into the crease skates first. The goal was initially waved off on the ice, but the call was overturned as video replay showed that Kruger did not kick the puck into the net. In overtime, Bobrovsky turned aside three Chicago offerings and Crawford made two stops to send the game into the shootout. After losing an edge and going hard ito the end nboards, Skille got up and raced to the front of the net, where he redirected Fedor Tyutins blast from the left point for a 1-0 Columbus lead with 2:32 left in the first period. Sharps shot from the left circle eluded Bobrovsky as the Blackhawks tied the game 7:27 into the second. The Blackhawks owned a 29-12 shot margin heading into the final stanza. Game Notes The Blue Jackets also defeated the Blackhawks at home for the first time since an 8-3 victory on Mar. 25, 2010, ending a nine-game drought ... Prior to the game, Columbus placed forward Boone Jenner on injured reserve. He is expected to miss 1-to-2 months with a stress fracture in his back ... Morin was traded from Chicago to Columbus in exchange for defenseman Tim Erixon on Dec. 14 ... The Blackhawks outshot the Blue Jackets, 41-19. Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz