Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Blogkommentare
zhanjiao1212 Offline

31.07.2018 08:33
White Sox manager Robin Ventura said LHP Chris Sale (left arm) was feelin Antworten

DALLAS - Irate after another botched defensive assignment and an easy lay-in for the Mavericks, Dwane Casey called a timeout less than two minutes into the second quarter. Custom Carolina Panthers Jerseys . At the time Dallas held a 15-point advantage, they would lead by as many as 19 early in the frame. So what was said in that timeout? "This is a PG-rated show, so I cant really say it," Casey joked after the game. Whatever it was, it worked. Casey challenged their pride. So too did the Mavericks, who had knocked them down, both literally and figuratively. As three Raptor players went to the ground, scrambling for the rebound as time expired in overtime - following a missed floater from Monta Ellis - it became clear, they had taken the challenge personally, and prevailed. "We were sleepwalking, kind of emotionally [hung over] from our close loss the other night I thought, maybe feeling sorry for ourselves," Casey said after his teams 109-108 victory, two days following a heartbreaking OT defeat to Charlotte at home. "I had to get their attention." "Guys responded. They came out swinging. We were down 19, they hit us with a haymaker and Im proud of the way our guys fought back. Thats what the NBA is all about." The Raptors gave the home team a 16-minute head start before closing out the first half on a 27-11 run. Once they showed up, tightened some screws on defence and matched Dallas physicality, they showed a lot of character. "We just held ourselves accountable," said Amir Johnson, who blanketed Dirk Nowitzki on the final play of regulation and contested Ellis runner as time expired in OT. "We took it as a team, like look, were not going to win this game if we dont get defensive stops." Looking at the box score it seems strange to say the Raptors won this game on the defensive end. The Mavs shot 51 per cent from the floor, 10-of-21 from three-point range, outscored Toronto 60-40 in the paint and recorded 31 assists on 26 field goals. But the Raptors defence was timely. They got big stops when they needed them the most, working hard for each one. It was a gritty effort on an unforgiving stage -- the Mavs had the second best home record in the West at 11-2. It was also another page in the book of DeMar DeRozans continued evolution into star-player status. Evident early on, DeRozan was going to have a tough time getting his shot to fall against this Mavericks defence. Without Rudy Gay around to attract attention, opponents have been zeroing in on the Raptors guard and the Mavs - using elite, veteran defender Shawn Marion, among others - were no different. Instead, DeRozan embraced the attention, matching a career-high with nine assists. Most importantly, he came through when it mattered most. DeRozan was 3-for-14 before hitting the game-tying jumper at the end of regulation and going 2-of-3 in OT. "I understand a lot of teams, mostly all the teams, are going to key into me so I used that to my advantage and just tried to get my teammates going," said DeRozan, who finished with 15 points. "They help me get easy baskets once they knock down shots and put me in the best situation at the end of games to get a bucket when we need one." Kyle Lowry led the team with 20 points, also adding six assists while Jonas Valanciunas bounced back from a tough outing in the loss to Charlotte with a double-double of 18 points and 13 rebounds. Defensively, the heroes were Johnson and newcomer John Salmons, who were assigned to the red-hot Nowitzki and Ellis down the stretch. With Johnson draped all over him, Nowitzki missed a 13-foot step back jumper - a shot he might as well have patented - at the end of the fourth quarter. When Ellis caught the ball with 10 seconds remaining in OT, the plan for Caseys club was to commit the foul they still had left to give. As the Mavs guard put the ball on the floor, Johnson - who switched onto Ellis - opted to play it out. "I just took it in my own hands to just try to play him straight up, man-to-man," Johnson said. "It was a great decision I guess because he missed the shot." Jose Calderon led the Mavs in scoring with 23 points, adding nine assists with just one turnover against his former team. Calderon shot 7-for-10 from three-point range, where hes shooting a career-high 47 per cent this season, his first in Dallas. The 32-year-old point guard greeted his old teammates and coaches with hugs following the Mavs shoot around Friday morning but was all business once the ball was tossed up. "Thats just Jose, man," said DeRozan, who played with Calderon for four-plus seasons in Toronto. "It seems like every time the ball leaves his hand its going in. Hes, in my opinion, one of the best shooters in the league, without a doubt. So its not surprising to me." Dontari Poe Panthers Jersey . Although Olivetti, a qualifier, had 13 aces, he failed to force a single break-point chance on Gasquets serve and lost his own three times. Gasquet next plays third-seeded Jerzy Janowicz of Poland, who won had 18 aces in a 6-2, 6-4 win against seventh-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France. Rashaan Gaulden Panthers Jersey . - Considering where Jeff Gordon was after Richmond, left out of the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship in part due to some late-race shenanigans, he couldnt have been happier on Sunday. http://www.authenticpanthersfootball.com/women-marquis-haynes-jersey/ . He looked very comfortable Wednesday night. Konerko had a big three-run double and Gordon Beckham homered for the second straight game, leading the Chicago White Sox to an 8-3 victory over the sliding Chicago Cubs. CHICAGO -- Gordon Beckham was struggling and the Chicago White Sox are banged up. That didnt stop them from completing a sweep of the rival Chicago Cubs. Beckhams tiebreaking homer in the eighth inning helped the White Sox beat the rival Cubs 5-1 on Tuesday night. Beckham was 1 for 6 in the White Soxs 3-1, 12-inning win Monday over the Cubs, but he matched a career high with four hits Tuesday. The fourth one, on a 1-2 pitch with two outs from Neil Ramirez (0-1), gave Beckham his first homer of the season and the White Sox the lead, one they held to sweep the two-game series at Wrigley Field before the teams start a two-game set Wednesday across town at U.S. Cellular Field. Entering Tuesday, Beckham was 3 for his last 17 and hitting just .167 on the season. But he took extended batting practice earlier in the day, and that paid off later. "It was great. I mean great night, completely blessed to have it and definitely comes at a good time," Beckham said. "Good win." The sweep was made more impressive by what the White Sox have been battling. Their best pitcher, starting third baseman, centre fielder and right fielder are all injured, and Adam Dunn was a late scratch and replaced in the lineup by Moises Sierra. Sierra had four hits, and the White Sox had their third straight win. "Theyre scrapping and finding a way to do it. Especially with all the injuries of guys going down you just kind of have to find your way sometimes and scratch and claw and take what you can get," White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. "Theyve been doing that, which is good." Theyve also been pitching well against the Cubs, who lost their third straight. Zach Putnam (1-0) had an 18.90 ERA in five games for the Cubs last season but threw two scoreless innings for the White Sox, who have won consecutive games against the North Siders for the first time since taking three in a row in 2012. The White Soxs starter had another good night but wasnt the beneficiary of Beckhams home run and the three ninth-inning insurance runs -- capped by pinch-hitter Jordan Danks two-run double off Pedro Strop -- that also gave the White Sox their third straight win after a four-game skid. Hector Noesi gave the White Sox their second straiight strong start against their crosstown rivals. Dontari Poe Jersey. . One day after Jose Quintana took a no-hitter into the sixth, Noesi went five innings and allowed one run while striking out six. "Not very good (the past two nights)," Cubs manager Rick Renteria said. It was also a departure from Noesis first start of the season, when he lasted just 3 2-3 innings and allowed four runs in an April 30 loss to Detroit. "I really would like to be a starter," Noesi said. "I feel comfortable." Like Noesi, Cubs starter Edwin Jackson saw one of his better outings end up in a no-decision. Jackson entered with a 5.24 ERA but went seven innings and gave up one run while striking out a season-high nine, following up Jeff Samardzijas nine-inning, one-run outing Monday. "That game yesterday ... Samardzija threw a hell of a game," Jackson said. "I cant lie and say that didnt give me some extra motivation today to come out and follow up that performance with a strong outing." The White Sox did, too, and finished a two-game sweep of the Cubs. "Its good. I mean we need to keep, no matter who it is, keep grinding out and getting some wins. Last three games has been good," Beckham said. "Weve found a way to win in some tight games and obviously pulled a bit today but its good team-building stuff." NOTES: Cubs general manager Jed Hoyer said there have been no trade talks yet. "Teams have to have a sense that they cant fill a hole internally," he said. "People dont usually come to that conclusion in May." ... White Sox manager Robin Ventura said LHP Chris Sale (left arm) was feeling "good" one day after a 40-pitch bullpen session and that hell have another session "in the near future." ... Cubs RHP Jose Veras, on the disabled list since April 26 with a strained left oblique, threw a scoreless inning Tuesday during a rehab stint for Double-A Tennessee. ... White Sox 3B Conor Gillaspie (left hand) is eligible to come off the DL Wednesday, and Ventura said "youre hoping that hes back pretty soon." ... The Cubs will play a day-night doubleheader at Cincinnati on July 8 to make up the game from April 28, which was postponed due to rain. Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz