Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Torwache
zhanjiao1212 Offline

24.07.2018 05:25
y had to stop 17 shots as the Drakkar blanked Halifax. Jeremy Gregoire had a goal and an assist for Baie-Comeau (22-8-4) while A Antworten

Rory McIlroy didnt have his best stuff this week and, if youre a professional golfer, thats very, very scary. Presnel Kimpembe Paris Saint-Germain Jersey . For a while on Sunday during the final round of the PGA Championship, one of the most exciting and memorable in many years, it appeared as if the Northern Irishman was going to let the peloton of chasers pass him, that his run of exacting play was going to end. When he stood in the 10th fairway waiting to play his second shot, he saw Rickie Fowler birdie to go up three shots. Phil Mickelson and Henrik Stenson were also ahead of him. It was, he admitted later, time to make something happen, and thats just what he did. “I needed to sort of stay patient and just sort of bide my time and wait for something to click,” McIlroy said. “Something to happen and that something happened on the 10th-hole. To make eagle there was a big turning point in the tournament and, from there, I kicked on and played some great golf down the stretch.” Great golf, but not the kind of golf that saw him win his last Majors by three, six and eight shots. This time, he had to grind it out and push himself uphill to the finish line. But he did just that and its that performance that makes it all the more satisfying. “To win it in this fashion and this style, it means a lot,” said the 25-year-old. “It means that I know that I can do it. I know that I can come from behind. I know that I can mix it up with the best players in the world down the stretch in a major and come out on top. “Phil Mickelson, the second-best player in this year and this generation, to be able to beat him on the back nine on a Sunday; its great to have in the memory bank and great to have in the locker going forward.” If it was impressive to watch him lap the field in his previous Majors, it was stunning to see him control the back nine on this occasion. Over the final five holes, each of the trio of chasers made a bogey: Stenson and Fowler on the 14th, Mickelson on the 16th. McIlroy played that stretch in one-under. Oh, there was that helping hand from the PGA of America on the final hole. As the sun was setting, Mickelson and Fowler allowed McIlroy and Austrian Bernd Wiesberger to hit their tee shots before the former pair had played their second.But then the PGA, hustling to get finished before enduring a massive logistical and possibly financial nightmare to come back for a Monday finish, told the last two to play their second shots to the green. It was a breach of etiquette and one a gracious McIlroy made sure to acknowledge to Mickelson and Fowler in the scorers room, as well as in his thank you speech on the 18th-green (a ceremony that took place basically in the pitch black). What Rory did was simple: Control the ball. Control his emotions. Control the game. And thats whats scary if youre a golfer. Or impressive if youre a fan. Earlier this year, McIlroy sat down with Jack Nicklaus and had a long conversation about all things golf. The Golden Bear told the Holywood Kid that he only had his best stuff in about five of the 18 majors he won. The other times, he simply found a way to win. Thats what McIlroy seemed to discover yesterday - that he can beat the best without his best. McIlroy refused to call this a new era, a passing of the baton from that broken-down, old Tiger Woods. “People can call it what they want, thats for them to decide,” he stated. “I just know that I can win tournaments.” Its easy to get ahead of ourselves so soon after a victory, to anoint the new king before the old one is gone, but it sure seems as if the next few years are going to be fun to watch if yesterday was any indication. Edinson Cavani Jersey . De La Rosa pitched six strong innings to win his sixth consecutive decision, Todd Helton homered and the Colorado Rockies snapped the Los Angeles Dodgers six-game winning streak with a 7-5 victory on Wednesday night. Thiago Silva Jersey . The four-time Grand Slam champion has beaten Hantuchova nine straight times, with the Slovaks only win coming when they first played 10 years ago. "I had a tough first opponent who can play extremely good tennis," Sharapova said. http://www.parissaintgermainfcstore.com/Women-Angel-Di-Maria-Paris-Saint-Germain-Jersey/ . He wants to seize that opportunity. The trouble is, Firus has had more bumps on the road to Sochi than most. Last year, Firus had the skate of a lifetime in the short program at the Canadian championships when he landed his first triple Axel in competition and finished third in a stacked field.SYDNEY, N.S. - Ryan Penny scored twice, including the eventual winner, as the Moncton Wildcats edged the host Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 3-2 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Conor Garland scored on a penalty shot midway through the first period for the Wildcats (17-17-2), who extended their win streak to five games, while Penny got both of his goals in the second period. Cameron Darcy and Raphael Corriveau responded for the Screaming Eagles (18-12-3). Monctons Alex Dubeau earned the games first star by stopping 32-of-34 shots. Cape Bretons Alex Bureau made 15 saves in defeat. The Wildcats went 0 for 1 on the power play while the Screaming Eagles failed to score on six chances with the man advantage. --- ISLANDERS 2 SEA DOGS 1 CHARLOTTETOWN, P.E.I. — Sea Dogs netminder Sebastien Auger stopped 45 shots, but it wasnt enough as Saint John dropped its fifth game in a row. Alexis Pepin and Jack Nevins scored in the third period for the Islanders (14-16-5), who trailed 1-0 after 40 minutes. Oliver Cooper supplied the lone goal for the Sea Dogs (7-23-3). Charlottetowns Eric Brassard turned aside 25 shots for the victory. --- REMPARTS 7 OLYMPIQUES 3 QUEBEC CITY — Anthony Duclair scored three times and set up one more as the Remparts crushed Gatineau. Kurt Etchegary and Zachery Moody each had a goal and an assist for Quebec (18-10-6), which earned its third straight victory, while Fabrice Herzog and Massimo Carozza added a goal apiece. The Olympiques (22-12-0) got goals from Jonathan Bourcier, Tommy Lapiierre and Alexandre Carrier. Giovani Lo Celso Paris Saint-Germain Jersey. Francois Brassard made 28 saves for the Remparts. Anthony Brodeur allowed five goals on 14 shots before giving way to Robert Steeves, who stopped 9-of-11 shots in 30 minutes of relief for Gatineau. --- DRAKKAR 3 MOOSEHEADS 0 BAIE-COMEAU, Que. — Philippe Cadorette only had to stop 17 shots as the Drakkar blanked Halifax. Jeremy Gregoire had a goal and an assist for Baie-Comeau (22-8-4) while Alexis Vanier and Dominic Poulin scored the others. Kevin Darveau stopped 39-of-42 shots for the Mooseheads (23-11-1). The Drakkar went 2 for 7 on the power play as Halifax was 0 for 4. --- OCEANIC 5 TIGRES 2 RIMOUSKI, Que. — Anthony DeLuca scored twice to lead the Oceanic over Victoriaville. Anthony Chapados, Alexis Loiseau and Peter Trainor also scored for Rimouski (18-11-6) and Jimmy Oligny had two assists. Mark Tremaine and Ross Johnston replied for the Tigres (13-16-4). Philippe Desrosiers made 21 saves for the Oceanic as Brandon Whitney turned away 38-of-42 shots for Victoriaville. --- CATARACTES 3 TITAN 0 SHAWINIGAN, Que. — Storm Phaneuf stopped 38 shots as the Cataractes shutout Acadie-Bathurst for their first win in three outings. Dylan Labbes power-play goal in the first period stood up as the winner for Shawinigan (6-24-3) while Francis Beauvillier and Alexandre Grand-Maison tacked on a goal apiece. Alexandre Gosselin led the Titan (13-16-3) with seven shots on Phaneuf. Acadie-Bathursts Jacob Brennan allowed two goals on 14 shots in a losing cause. --- Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Discount Jerseys China NFL Hoodies China NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz