Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Torwache
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.07.2018 08:51
1) Who is your all-time favourite Toronto Raptors player? (If its Vince Carter, who is your second favourite?)Tristan Thompson: Antworten

1) Who is your all-time favourite Toronto Raptors player? (If its Vince Carter, who is your second favourite?)Tristan Thompson: Vince Carter, then Chris BoshAnthony Bennett: Vince Carter, then Jerome Williams 2) Who is your all-time favourite Cleveland Cavaliers player?Tristan Thompson: LeBron JamesAnthony Bennett: LeBron James3) Whats the best Canadian album ever made? Tristan Thompson: Drake – Nothing Was the SameAnthony Bennett: Drake – Nothing Was the Same 4) Who is your all-time favourite hockey player? Tristan Thompson: Mats SundinAnthony Bennett: Sidney Crosby 5) Whats the best restaurant in Brampton, Ontario? Tristan Thompson: Gems House of JerkAnthony Bennett: Gems House of Jerk 6) Jay-Z, Drake or Kanye West – which of them has released the best album and which is it? Tristan Thompson: Drakes Nothing Was the SameAnthony Bennett: Jay-Zs Magna Carta Holy Grail 7) Have you been to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland? Tristan Thompson: YesAnthony Bennett: Not yet8) Who is your all-time favourite sports broadcaster? Tristan Thompson: Chuck SwirskyAnthony Bennett: Craig Sager9) Other than the NBA, what is your favourite league and who is your favourite team in that league? Tristan Thompson: NFL, New York JetsAnthony Bennett: MLB, Toronto Blue Jays 10) Who is the toughest defensive assignment that youve had?Tristan Thompson: DeMarcus CousinsAnthony Bennett: Dirk Nowitzki11) Who is your all-time favourite player to play at your NCAA alma mater?Tristan Thompson: Cory Joseph (University of Texas)Anthony Bennett: Larry Johnson (UNLV)12) Finally, what is your favourite thing about being Canadian?Tristan Thompson: Tim HortonsAnthony Bennett: Tim Hortons Jose Abreu Jersey . On Tuesday, the star questioned whether that was still the case. Speaking to reporters at a charity event, Johnson said: "I just kind of wonder sometimes: Is this still the place for me?" Johnsons comments came after he was asked why he recently skipped a voluntary minicamp. Carlton Fisk Jersey . A broadcast source said the deal is for five years. The agreement calls for a minimum of 17 regular-season games as well as the East and West Division finals being broadcast annually on ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNEWS. http://www.authenticmlbshopwhitesox.com/James-Shields-Jersey/ . He still wanted out. "It just seemed like the direction they were going didnt fit what I thought my career was going to be," Kesler said. "At the end of the day I want to win a championship and I want to win it now, and four years is a little too long for me.ZURICH - Senegal international Diafra Sakho and his English club, West Ham, face possible punishment from FIFA for a potential violation of regulations relating to the strikers availability for the African Cup of Nations. Luis Aparicio Jersey .Sakho withdrew from Senegals squad before the tournament began on Jan. 17, citing a back injury, but played for West Ham in its FA Cup fourth-round match against Bristol City on Jan. 25. He came off the bench to score the winner in a 1-0 victory.World footballs governing body announced Monday it has opened a disciplinary case.Senegal finished third in Group C at the African Cup and failed to advance to the quarterfinals. The final is on Sunday.West Ham manager Sam Allardyce said last week that the club has stuck to every rule and regulation in the book.We have not breached any rules or regulations whatssoever, Allardyce said. Derek Holland Jersey. I am extremely disappointed in Senegals reaction.Sakho was not part of West Hams squad for Saturdays 2-0 loss at Liverpool, with Allardyce saying: It is not conducive for us to be putting him on the field until (the issue with Senegal) is resolved, sadly.Senegal was told Sakho could not fly to be assessed by his national team because of his injury.FIFA regulations state that clubs must release players to their countries if they are called up and that any agreement between a player and a club to the contrary is prohibited.Regarding injured players, FIFA says a player shall, if the association so requires, agree to undergo a medical examination by a doctor of that associations choice.Sakho could be given a domestic suspension and West Ham could receive a fine from FIFA. Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz