Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 26 mal aufgerufen
 Torwache
gdshutter Offline

27.02.2023 04:10
Don't aware of self of, there is tears whereabouts on the face Antworten

Sit to sweep to see a whole field and sink a voice to say at the short thin old man of meeting table seat of host:"Everyone said, how to should handle this matter."
"Should resume martyr reputation."
"Want to connect his skeleton back to elaborate."
"The body upper cover national flag is to lead?When he was performance task in the house for the country hatred dead."
"Should give its family members to comfort the bereaved and compensate.After all, they also followed to discommode so for several years ……"
See arrive so many people just talk for himself, the situation presents the situation that a side pours.Leaf autumn in the mind multitude of feelings surges up.
"Father, such as if you have been already worked properly on sky.Will definitely feel delighted?Reveal the truth now, you come back.Return to to living you to keep your country and return to the country that you defend with life and soul.Return to ……return to that to make you discommode country for 20 years."
Don't aware of self of, there is tears whereabouts on the face.
The board room is solemn and peaceful solemn, a flock of old man who wears to pack a star soldier divides row both sides.Although they have been enough of old, the hair has already been dyed white by the years.But their waist poles still keep standing a ground of perfectly straight, shoulder load the heavy responsibility that wear a China national wealth people Anne of country.
After death the fresh flowers vomits a pistil, beautiful desire drop.And these old man the military dress on the body form fresh clear contrast.A just a soft and harmonious grand view.
"……Discover after careful and attentive survey in the military situation bureau, the leaf heavy captain is really framed up.He and NUMBER ONE cutthroat the organization basically has no contact, didn't evened once betrayed the national interest to them ……"what to be speaking is bureau chief Chen Fang of military situation one bureau.
Although his post is in the center some to is insignificant in these old man sons, because he is the bureau chief of military situation bureau.Accept order to investigate this matter again.So, after a weight of military authority will get to deliver words, start being done time by him reporting.
"At that of in the activity, leaf heavy captain body first private soldier, successfully completed organization to hand over to his task.Just because the intelligence report inducement that is subjected to teammate finally just bring about tragic incident ……"
Wait until Chen Fang the speech complete, board room inside quietness.No one talks.The owners are all silent to noiselessly sit.
Pa!
One is fat of will get to strike table to scold a way:"How could such a thing be possible.How could such a thing be possible.Really divide too much.Unexpectedly there is still in our troops this kind of black sheep of the family.The leaf weighs my understanding of that child, is a good seedling son.In those early years I return and old Li Qiang Ren of navy's fleet, I wanted to make him join our air force ……at that time after he had an accident, I disappointed deeply, still pain scolded, he drank many wine.Unexpectedly he is framed up.How could such a thing be possible ……is really how unreasonable."
"Yes.What big gun Chen said is quite good.I really cherished a leaf very much in those early years heavy of just article.He is a born soldier.Talented person like this but be framed up a marriage to fall other place, really make the public sour."A lean old headman deplores greatly ground to say.
"I have a responsibility.At the beginning the leaf heavy captain has an accident, I am very shocked.Carrying as a result is sorry and ashamed, resign from a post.Unexpectedly as a result but is so."Lee whom the leaf met once autumn last time keeps making a way.
He is also the victim whom the leaf weighs affairs.Be because at the beginning he is the captain of fifth troops, after the heavy leaf has an accident, he is up suspended from duties.Is finally old, hasn't been also allowing what important post.Just hanged a sinecure in the soldier department.
Sit to sweep to see a whole field and sink a voice to say at the short thin old man of meeting table seat of host:"Everyone said, how to should handle this matter."
"Should resume martyr reputation."
"Want to connect his skeleton back to elaborate."
"The body upper cover national flag is to lead?Yuan dead when he was performance task in the house for the country."

Andre Dawson Jersey
Anthony Rizzo Jersey
David Ross Jersey
Ernie Banks Jersey
Greg Maddux Jersey
Ian Happ Jersey
Javier Baez Jersey
Kerry Wood Jersey

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz