Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Torwache
jokergreen0220 Offline

17.01.2020 09:56
Burnley boss Sean Dyche savoured an unbelievable season after victory over QPR on Monday secured a return to the Premier League Antworten

Burnley boss Sean Dyche savoured an unbelievable season after victory over QPR on Monday secured a return to the Premier League. Chad Henne Jersey . Sam Vokes scored the only goal of the game in the 61st minute as the Clarets ensured they will finish in the top two in the Championship this season.Dyche has been in charge of the club since 2012, overseeing their promotion to the top flight in 2013/14, their relegation the following year and a 22-game unbeaten this season from Boxing Day. Two years ago, we went under the radar, he told Sky Sports. This year we have gone 22 games unbeaten and won promotion. That is unbelievable.Ian Holloway once said we had a strong jaw. He meant it as a compliment. We dont think we are the real deal, not at all, but were a real group of people. Highlights from Burnleys win over QPR The result counted today. We know we are miles better than the performance, but the resilience and work ethic was on show again today.While Dyche was content for his players to mark the occasion in style, he planned to recreate his modest celebration from the previous promotion campaign.It feels fantastic, said the Burnley boss to reporters. Its marvellous. But Ill be in the car later, driving down the M6 with my kids and my wife, he said.Ill probably grab a coffee like I normally do. Two years ago, people were staring at me like is he really in here getting a coffee?, but I am normal, I do have a life, and thats what Ill be doing.The lads will get a couple of days off, no mistake, and if they have a couple of drams they deserve it. Burnley celebrate promotion after beating QPR. (Mark Robinson/Sky Bet) But come Thursday, or Wednesday, theyll be ready to train. Weve got a chance to win the title now and we must be ready to take it.There were joyous celebrations at Turf Moor, with fans pouring on to the pitch while Dyche and his charges took in the moment with their families.But the manager was eager to stress that promotion was only one part of the seasons aims. Having finished second to Leicester in 2013/14, his eyes are firmly on lifting the Championship trophy.Well be focused on Saturday (against Charlton) I can assure you. We were runners-up last time dont forget, Dyche added.So we want to win it. That will be the focus. Well go and win it, thats our job. Lets enjoy it now because this is another part of history for this club and history runs deep here.While Dyche is enjoying promotion again, it is a first for Vokes, who missed the end of the last promotion campaign and much of the season in the top flight due to injury.Its magic, its a great feeling, he said. I missed out last time and was gutted, but I get another chance now. Its magic round here. We tried to put the tension to one side. You could feel it, but we did it. Also See: Burnley secure promotion As it happened Holloway lauds genius Dyche Get £10 free bet! Cameron Erving Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, The recent issues in the Boston-Pittsburgh game have highlighted a number of officiating, game control, and player sportsmanship aspects. Dorian ODaniel Jersey .com) - Calgary Flames forward Johnny Gaudreau has been selected as the NHLs Rookie of the Month for December, the league announced Friday. http://www.prochiefsauthentic.com/Youth-Armani-Watts-Elite-Jersey/ . The Raptors had an early deadline Sunday, a dreaded afternoon game, and they left the bulk of their work until the last minute, as theyve done so many times before.When the 2014 iteration of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers hits the turf at Investors Group Field for Thursday nights CFL regular season opener, fans of the Blue and Gold may have their noses buried in their line-up cards more often than they might prefer. The roster changes have been constant and continuous since late last year, but even with their 46-man roster set for the start of the season, the banged-up Bombers will be kicking off Week 1 with a handful of fresh faces and back-ups in the starting lineup. The most noticeable difference on offence will be the yet-to-be-determined starting tailback spot, as 2013 East Division All-Star Will Ford has missed both of Winnipegs preseason games with a hamstring issue that arose early in training camp. Ford has taken in just a handful of practices this past week as he eases himself back to 100 per cent health. Explosive newcomer Paris Cotton will be out a few weeks with a "tweaked knee" according to Mike OShea, so fellow first-year ball carrier Nic Grigsby looks to get the start against the Toronto Argonauts. "Im just going to go do my job," said Grigsby, who has also been a little banged-up as of late but has battled through since the Ford and Cotton injuries. "Coach told me to lock in — lock and load — so thats what Im going to do. Im preparing myself for the long-haul." "Youve got to grow up. Be a pro," added Grigsby, who OShea has spoken admirably of in the tailbacks desire and ability to stay active enough to take full reps through camp despite some bumps and bruises. "Youve got to be a leader out there. Be enthusiastic, and just seize the moment right now... Everybody out here is bumped and bruised up. Everyone from Toronto is out there bumped and bruised up. Come Thursday, Coach OShea is going to get us ready, prepared, and calmed down — our bodies ready to go to play a good game." Starting centre Steve Morley, who worked on snapping the football all winter, shifts to the middle from the right guard spot for the upcoming season. The 11-year-pro didnt practice Monday with a tweaked hamstring and is listed as "hopeful" for Week 1. In his place taking first-team reps at centre this week is 2014 second-overall draft pick Matthias Goossen. Fourth-year national lineman Patrick Neufeld, acquired from the Saskatchewan Roughriders for 2013 sack leader Alex Hall, will start at right guard. Dan Knapp, a former tight end at Arizonna State who joined Winnipegs practice roster in mid-September last year, has won the starting right tackle job. Breeland Speaks Jersey. "I lost the majority of my fat, basically, and worked as hard as I possibly could this offseason and its really, really paying off on the field," said Knapp, whose ultra-muscular build is much more akin to that of a speed-rush defensive end. "I was working out twice a day, five days a week. Speed training... That was consistent all through the offseason. My head was on straight and I knew what I needed to do to come out here to be successful." On the other side of the ball, defensive backs Alex Suber (hamstring) and Marty Markett (ankle), linebacker Korey Banks (back), and national Donovan Alexander (calf) — who is the expected starter at field corner — are all on the one-game injured list to start the season. To keep the ratio, national Matt Bucknor will start in place of Alexander on Thursday night. "Thats my role coming in. If I have to back-up then Im willing to do that. If I have to start Im definitely excited to do that as well," said Bucknor, who will look to make his first CFL start since his 2012 rookie season with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. "Any chance you get to step on the field and put on the jersey is an opportunity to perform and showcase your talents. Definitely, its something that Im looking forward to." A former NFL starting cornerback will line up in place of veteran field halfback Alex Suber. "Im versatile. Im quick. I can move around. I got speed," said Bruce Johnson, who spent the 2009 through 2011 seasons with the New York Giants. "Just getting adjusted to the waggle and the new things like that, it took me a little bit going through the camps, but Ive adjusted very well." 2008 Kansas City Chiefs rookie of the year Moe Leggett has won the starting safety job, while Chris Randle — acquired via trade with the Calgary Stampeders this past offseason — and third-year Bomber Demond Washington will man the boundary corner and halfback spots. The defensive line, which OShea has described as a team strength, has two new faces from the 2013 unit in Jason Vega (back after a two-team NFL stint) and former University of Manitoba Bison, Louie Richardson. The perpetual rotation of Vega, Richardson, Bryant Turner, Greg Peach, Zach Anderson and Jake Thomas has made deciphering the starting unit a near impossibility. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz