Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Torwache
jokergreen0220 Offline

20.12.2019 09:44
first practice Antworten

England No 8 Billy Vunipola has revealed he dreams of playing in the NFL. Fake Curry 3 . The Sydney-born Saracens back row, a key figure in the Red Roses revival under head coach Eddie Jones, is committed to rugby union for the next three years, but would like to try a whole new ball game at some point after that. England vs South Africa November 12, 2016, 2:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Im at Saracens until 2019, pushing myself with regards to international honours and seeing if I can represent England. It is hard as a rugby player to talk about stuff like that (future career), the 24-year-old told The Times. The popularity of NFL in Great Britain has soared in recent years I really, really would like to go away and play something else. I really want to try out NFL, just push myself and give it a crack. If it doesnt happen then go home. It is a long time until then and my mum will probably read this and tell me to shut up and concentrate on one thing. New York Giants v Philadelphia Eagles November 6, 2016, 5:30pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Asked if he watched the recent NFL games at Wembley, he said: No. I actually dont enjoy watching it but I look at it, and think, If he can do it, I can do it.He added: At the moment my focus is fully on rugby but it is something I dream about. It interests me. Their pitch is so small. That is why they are so particular about movements and where their feet are. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Also See: RFU: No move from Twickenham Jones, Itoje up for top awards Wood eager to seize his chance WATCH: England train in Portugal Scorpio Shoes Sale . CHAUNCEY BILLUPS (Pistons): Yes they got Josh Smith and Brandon Jennings in the off-season and Andre Drummond is a beast (teams are kicking themselves for passing on him - he rebounds and block shots every game - thats two more discernable and significant skills than most guys in his draft class), but dont for a second discount the impact of having a savvy veteran like Billups on your team. Ua Hovr Online . Paul George and Darren Collison each scored 17 points and Roy Hibbert added 11 points and nine rebounds for the Pacers (9-3), who won their third straight. http://www.outletunderarmourstore.com/cheap-ua-micro-g-online.html . Cleveland released the troubled wide receiver on Wednesday, an expected ending after Bess was arrested in January for assaulting a law enforcement officer at an airport and other bizarre behaviour.TORONTO - Cory Greenwood has a lot of catching up to do with the Toronto Argonauts.The Argos came to terms with the Canadian linebacker Tuesday, more than four years after taking him in the CFL draft. Toronto originally selected the Kingston, Ont., native third overall in 2010 but shortly afterwards he signed as a free agent with the NFLs Kansas City Chiefs.The six-foot-two, 235-pound Greenwood played three seasons with Kansas City, then joined the Detroit Lions, spending all of last season on injured reserve before being released.Just sitting through the meetings, its a different language, Greenwood said following his first practice with the Argos. Ive got so much to catch up on before Sunday, Im excited though.The Argos (7-9) visit the Montreal Alouettes (8-8) on Sunday afternoon in a key East Division contest as the winner will clinch a playoff berth.I dont know in what capacity theyre going to have me play . . . whatever my role is going to be Im just going to play, Greenwood said of Sundays game. I just need to get into the playbook and sink my teeth into it and justt learn that. Under Armour Outlet. ts a tight race. I just want to come in here and do whatever I can do to help.Greenwood, 29, played 48 games with Kansas City, registering 35 tackles, primarily on special teams. The six-foot-two 235-pound Greenwood captured the Presidents Trophy in 09 as Canadian university footballs top defensive player.The NFL stands for Not For Long, so even my first year I had no idea I was going to make the team, he said. You really have no idea when your time is going to expire down there.I feel like I was blessed to be able to play there, I learned a lot as far as techniques and stuff about the game that hopefully I can bring here and help this team win.Toronto also released defensive back Harold Mutabola from its practice roster.Cory was a top prospect when we drafted him in the first round in 2010 out of Concordia University, Argos GM Jim Barker said in a statement. He has since spent three years as a professional football player and we are excited to see the type of player he has become and how he will be able to contribute to our team. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz