Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Torwache
jokergreen0220 Offline

11.12.2019 10:10
achievement/production Antworten

MONTREAL - Patrice Bernier said he never wanted to leave his hometown club, but the Montreal Impacts dismal Major League Soccer season had him considering his options. Alan Wiggins Jersey .Any concerns appear to have been put to rest, as Bernier signed a new two-year contract with the Impact on Thursday.The team captain will be a veteran presence in a revamped midfield, which includes new additions Marco Donadel and Nigel Reo-Coker.My heart is here, I started here, and the goal when I came back (to North America) three years ago was I wanted to be part of the project and I wanted to finish here, Bernier said at a news conference.Its just when its a bad season you start to think of everything, because at the age that I am you start thinking that you want to win, you want to finish on a good note knowing you built something thats going to go further on.The 35-year-old team captain from Brossard, Que., played in 26 regular-season games with the Impact last MLS season, including 20 starts. He was a stabilizing presence on an otherwise struggling team, as the Impact finished last in the MLS standings at 6-18-10.At his age, and with the Impact struggling, he said he had to think about winning and ending his career on a high note.I dont think in my mindset I ever wanted to leave, Bernier said. It was, Where are we going?The moves the Impact have made this off-season, adding a wealth of European experience, seems to have provided adequate direction for Bernier.Donadel is a veteran of 244 games in Italys elite Serie A, and Reo-Coker played over 200 games in the English Premier League before joining the Vancouver Whitecaps in 2013.Were going to have a team thats going to erase this past season, Bernier said.Bernier has 13 goals and 19 assists in 84 MLS regular-season games over three seasons with the Impact.He was named the teams player of the year in 2012 and took part in the 2013 MLS all-star game against Italian side A.S. Roma.Having been a part of some of the clubs biggest moments, Bernier said it would have been difficult to play for another MLS team.I didnt see anywhere else to play, at least here in North America, he said. It would have been weird to be somewhere else.And Bernier will have the chance to play competitive soccer next year even if the Impact have another bad MLS season. Montreal advanced to the quarter-finals of the CONCACAF Champions League and will play a two-leg series with Mexican club Pachuca starting in February.Internationally, Bernier has made 50 appearances with Canadas senior mens team, scoring two goals.With midfield now set for the Impact, manager Frank Klopas said the teams next target is to improve at centre-back. Greg Maddux Jersey . Siddikur, who led on all four days and took a four-stroke lead going into the final day, bogeyed four out of six holes starting at the sixth and continued a forgettable last round in which he returned a three-over 75 to finish with a 14-under 274. Ted Williams Jersey . NORRIS COLE (Heat): Its funny, you watch a guy play and now really produce and it just jumps off the page at you - why? You put a young player with potential in a winning environment where there is veteran leadership, outstanding coaching and management and a way that things are done and its a wonderful environment for growth, improvement in a climate of constant accountability and expectation of achievement/production. https://www.cheappadresjerseys.us/1273m-steve-garvey-jersey-padres.html . Ashton scored a hat trick -- giving him 13 goals in 16 AHL games this season -- to power the Toronto Marlies to a 5-2 victory over the visiting Lake Erie Monsters in AHL action on Sunday.Kansas City, KS (SportsNetwork.com) - Sporting Kansas City announced on Wednesday that the club has signed forward Dom Dwyer to a new contract after he enjoyed a breakout season in 2014. The 24-year-old set a single-season club record with 22 goals in league play this past campaign, while also adding another in Sportings lone playoff contest. I am ecstatic to commit my future to Kansas City, Dwyer said. I want to thank the coaches and ownership for having faith in me. Also, a special thanks to the fans for all of their continued support. I am excited to get going again. Last year wwas a starting point for what is to come in the future, which is scoring a lot more goals, driving to win championships and enjoying myself on and off the field in a city with supporters which I have grown to love and embrace. Kevin Mcreynolds Jersey. . Dwyer was selected by Sporting in the 2012 MLS SuperDraft and he spent much of the 2013 season on loan with Orlando City in USL Pro, where he recorded 15 goals in 13 games. He also managed to contribute to Sportings MLS Cup run in 2013 by scoring the winning goal in the second leg of the Eastern Conference finals to help the team reach MLS Cup. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz