Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Torwache
jokergreen0220 Offline

27.09.2019 04:46
line is the true Antworten

BELLEVILLE, Ont. NMD Rea . - David Tomasek had two goals in regulation time and was the lone scorer in the shootout as the Belleville Bulls upset the Oshawa Generals 6-5 on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. Remi Elie and Niki Petti had a goal and an assist each for Belleville (20-37-6), while Scott Simmonds also found the back of the net. Michael Dal Colle had a pair of goals and an assist for Oshawa (41-17-6), while Scott Laughton, Owen McDade and Bradley Latour chipped in as well. Charlie Graham started in net for the Bulls, stopping one of three shots in 5:46 of work. He was replaced by Michael Giugovaz, who turned aside 28-of-31 shots over 59:14. Ken Appleby made 39 saves for the Generals. Belleville went 2 for 4 on the power play, while Oshawa was 2 for 5. --- OTTERS 11 WHALERS 2 ERIE, Pa. — Andre Burakovsky, Michael Curtis and Toronto Maple Leafs prospect Connor Brown had two goals apiece as the Otters cruised past Plymouth. Connor McDavid scored and added three assists for Erie (47-14-2), while Dane Fox, Patrick Murphy, Kurtis MacDermid and Travis Wood rounded out the attack. Oscar Dansk made 18 saves for the win. Matt Mistele and Victor Crus Rydberg replied for the Whalers (25-31-7). Alex Nedeljkovic allowed three goals on five shots in just 3:52 of ice time. Zack Bowman stopped 19-of-27 shots he faced. --- WOLVES 4 COLTS 2 SUDBURY, Ont. — Ray Huether struck twice as the Wolves downed Barrie. Kevin Raine and Nicholas Baptiste also scored for Sudbury (32-21-10), while Franky Palazzese made 35 saves for the win. Tyson Fawcett and Garrett Hooey responded for the Colts (33-27-3). Mackenzie Blackwood stopped 23-of-26 shots in Barries net. --- NMD Cs2 Svart . The match, billed as a "next-gen" encounter between two of the sports rising stars, lasted two and a half hours. The loss kept Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., from reaching a third fourth-round spot in Melbourne over the past four years. Adidas Falcon Herr . RAPTORS STRUGGLING: The bottom line is the true test in sports isnt just how you handle failure, but how you handle success. http://www.nmdsverige.com/nmd-xr1-adidas-skor.html .Kessy tried to show what he can do playing left wing for the Oilers in 5-0 loss to the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday in pre-season action.It may only be September, but the prospects are already on the road to the 2014 NHL Draft. Watching them over the past year - and in some cases, two years - has given us a starting point for this seasons Craigs List. This year begins with Sam Reinhart and Aaron Ekblad in the top two spots, followed by William Nylander, the son of former NHL player, Michael Nylander. A debate will surely ensue about a forward versus a defenseman being selected first overall and it is one that is a worthy one, once again because the players are so good. We begin with 30 players, even though the 2014 draft will seee only 29 players selected in the first round given the fact that the New Jersey Devils must forfeit their first round pick because of the Ilya Kovalchuk contract situation. Adidas y3 Sverige. These are the players I feel most comfortable with at this point in time. There are some players I have not seen - and I will not rank players that I havent seen or do not have a comfort level because of too few viewings. The beginning of the season will allow me to see those players and with the second Craigs List in October, it will be an expanded seventy-five player list. Let the journey begin! ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz