Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Torwache
jokergreen0220 Offline

27.09.2019 03:07
this league together Antworten

ATLANTA -- After an unbeaten run through the Southeastern Conference, top-ranked Florida reaped its rewards Monday. NFL Jerseys 2020 . Scottie Wilbekin was picked as The Associated Press Southeastern Conference player of the year, while Billy Donovan took the coaching honour for the second season in a row. Kentucky freshman Julius Randle was selected as newcomer of the year. The AP awards were announced one day after Florida defeated Kentucky 61-60 in the championship game of the SEC tournament. The Gators (32-2) were named top overall seed in the NCAAs and will open against either Albany or Mount St. Marys in the South Regional. Wilbekin and Randle were unanimous choices to the All-SEC first team, joined by Tennessee forward Jarnell Stokes, Florida forward Casey Prather and Missouri guard Jabari Brown. Wilbekin averaged 13 points and 3.8 assists a game. More important, the 6-foot-2 senior guard was the unquestioned leader for the Gators at both ends of the court, making amends from two suspensions that threatened his future with the program. He missed the first five games this season for an undisclosed violation of team rules, after behind held out the first three games the previous year. "I think when he went through that, our guys were like, OK, it happened one time, blah, blah, blah. But now it happens again, guys start pulling back, saying, OK, man, is this guy about us? Does this guy even care about us or our team?" Donovan said. Wilbekin worked hard to rebuild the relationship with his teammates, and it showed on the court. "He had to go through a long process of showing these guys that he cares and hes committed to them," Donovan said. "I think once he got through the end of that process, I think our guys kind of put their arms around him and were like, Wow, coach made this guy go through a lot. A lot of that had to do with me wanting to help him restore his credibility inside the team, and he had to do that and hes grown from that on and off the court." Wilbekin was named MVP of the SEC tournament. During hard-fought wins in both the semifinals and final, he would gather the team around him when things werent going Floridas way. "Coach cant talk to us all the time," he said, "so we try to huddle ourselves and say the right things among ourselves." Donovan repeated as coach of the year with Florida becoming the first team to go 18-0 in SEC games during the regular season. The Gators won three more games at the Georgia Dome this past weekend for their first tournament title since 2007. "Anytime you get those coaching honours or coaching awards, a lot of it is because youve got a good group and theyve done a great job," Donovan said. "I do think that when individual awards come out, its much, much more of a reflection of the people around you. Even with Scotties award, Id say the same thing. Its more of a reflection of the people around him. I think for me, its the players and the coaching staff, the people I have around me." Randle emerged as the top player from Kentuckys latest group of heralded freshmen. While some thought the Wildcats (24-10) underachieved -- after all, they started the season No. 1 and there was even speculation about whether they could go unbeaten -- the 6-foot-9 Randle led the conference in rebounding (10.5 a game) and ranked 10th in scoring (15.0). Kentucky was seeded eighth in the NCAAs and will open Friday against Kansas State in the Midwest Regional. "I feel like our chemistry is getting better," Randle said. "Were becoming a better team, getting better every game." Stokes, a 6-8 junior forward, helped Tennessee (21-12) join Florida and Kentucky as the only SEC schools in the 68-team NCAA field, ranking second to Randle in rebounding (10.3) and 12th in scoring (14.7). The Vols will face Iowa on Wednesday in a first-round game at Dayton. Prather was another of Floridas senior leaders. The 6-6 forward paced the Gators in scoring at 14.2 points per game. Brown, a 6-5 junior guard, led the SEC in scoring with an average of 19.8 points. Florida landed another player on the All-SEC second team: senior centre Patric Young. He was joined by Tennessee forward Jordan McRae, Alabama guard Trevor Releford and a pair of LSU forwards, Johnny OBryant III and Jordan Mickey. McRae and Releford both slipped to the second team after making the top squad in 2013. The 66th annual AP All-SEC team was selected by a 12-member regional media panel. AP Sports Writer Mark Long in Gainesville, Fla., contributed to this report. Cheap NFL Jerseys China .Y. - Alex Rodriguez paid $305,000 for evidence that could be used in the case involving the Biogenesis of America drug clinic, the Daily News reported Saturday. Stitched NFL Jerseys . Seriously. Seven years of losing has brought many different faces, players and management, to the annual pre-season get-to-know-the-team round up. https://www.nfljerseys2020.com/ . - Nikita Jevpalovs scored 6:22 into the second overtime as the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada edged the visiting Rimouski Oceanic 2-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. BEREA, Ohio -- Browns coach Mike Pettine says he expects Brian Hoyer and Johnny Manziel to get equal reps with the first-team offence next Monday night against Washington. Manziel played with the first-team offence during Tuesday mornings practice, but Pettine said afterward that no decision has been made as to who will start the Browns second preseason game. But it wont necessarily matter, as Pettine wants both quarterbacks to get equal reps or close to it with the first-teamers. Whether thats by series, by quarter or by something else remains to be seen. Pettine said "theres a lot of options on the table" and the staff would figure it out when it meets during the teams off-day on Thursday. That includes deciding who will actually start the game. "Just the factor of starting a game I think is a little bit overblown in this situation because were going to try to balance the reps with the ones in the game," Pettine said. "Brian came in ahead and its a little overrated who trots out there for the first time." No matter what happens next Monday night, though, people are going to tune in to watch. Manziels debut last Saturday against the Lions drew 2.82 million viewers, making it the highest-rated and most-watched preseason game on the NFL Network. Quarterbacks coach Dowell Loggains spoke to the media after practice, saying there was still no clear-cut leader in the competition. "I dont think well make the decision based on that (game)," Loggains said. "But its a body of work that theyre accumulating, putting together, and thats how well make the decision." Loggains was in the news after the NFL draft when he said in a radio interview on ESPN Arkansas that Manziel, before he was drafted, sent him a text that read: "I wish you guys wouldd come get me. Discount NFL Jerseys 2020. Hurry up and draft me because I want to wreck this league together." That slip by Loggains didnt go over too well with the Browns. "He paid his penance for that," Pettine said. "We made him wear a visor that said, Im a dummy for a day during the spring with the walkthrough." "Coach Pettine has a unique sense of humour," Loggains said. "Im trying to get rid of (the visor). Im waiting for someone else to say something so I can pass it on to the next guy." Earlier Tuesday, the Browns signed unrestricted free-agent quarterback Rex Grossman and waived quarterback Tyler Thigpen. With so much experience in co-ordinator Kyle Shanahans offence, Grossman is happy to help his fellow quarterbacks any way he can. "If anybody has any questions or I feel the need to maybe help out, then I will," he said. "I havent shied back from that in the past and Im here to just help." NOTES: Practice ended with a 4th and 1 play to see which side wore the orange jerseys Wednesday. The defence won, stuffing Miles Austin on an end-around attempt. . FB/TE MarQueis Gray (concussion) and CB Justin Gilbert (groin) returned to practice. . WR Josh Gordon (abdomen), WR Nate Burleson (hamstring), LB Darius Eubanks (shoulder) and DL Billy Winn (abdomen) did not practice. DL Desmond Bryant was also feeling nicked up, so his scheduled day of rest was bumped up. . In the Browns depth chart for the second preseason game, rookie FB Ray Agnew is listed as the starting fullback, with Gray listed as a tight end. ... A man covered head-to-toe in an all-orange bodysuit stood on the corner outside the Browns facility before practice, holding up a "Honk for Hoyer" sign to passing cars. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz