Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Torwache
jokergreen0220 Offline

11.05.2018 05:46
season, winn Antworten

DULUTH, Ga. Custom Arizona Cardinals Jerseys . -- Miguel Angel Jimenez quickly shifted his focus back to the Ryder Cup after winning his first Champions Tour event. Jimenez held off Bernhard Langer to win the Greater Gwinnett Championship on Sunday, becoming only the third player to lead from start to finish in his debut on the 50-and-over tour. Jimenez, coming off a fourth-place finish in the Masters, closed with a 67 to finish two strokes ahead of Langer. Jimenez finished the tournament with 32 consecutive holes without a bogey at TPC Sugarloaf. The Spaniard said he cant make a commitment to the Champions Tour this year because his goal is making the European Ryder Cup team. "To me its not about money," Jimenez said. "Its about some different goals to make me feel proud of myself. To me I would feel nice to play on the Ryder Cup once more." Langer, the defending champion, shot his third-straight 68. Jimenez and Langer were tied at 10 under before a two-shot swing on No. 8. Jimenez needed only a short putt for a birdie, and Langer fell two strokes behind with his bogey. After that, Jimenez avoided mistakes down the stretch, leaving no opening for Langer or Jay Haas, who shot 67 and was third, four shots off the lead. Jimenez insisted the win wasnt easy. "When you hit the ball straight and you put the ball close to the hole it looks easy, but nothing is easy," he said. "You need to keep calm yourself. ... I like to feel the pressure and ... the people that are coming behind bite me." Langer said his inability to make birdie putts kept him from putting pressure on Jimenez. "I had a number of opportunities, just couldnt make any putts today," Langer said. "And he played very, very solid all day." Jimenez stretched his lead to three strokes before he showed that on this day even his mistakes brought no harm. He hit his tee shot on No. 15 into a tree -- but it bounced back into the fairway. From there, he hit his next shot into a bunker but still salvaged par. The win assured, Jimenez tipped his visor to the fans as he walked up the 18th fairway. He then winked and blew a kiss to a TV camera. He brought his victory cigar to his postgame press conference. "I showed my game is in very good shape now," said Jimenez, who added he isnt complaining about life at 50. "Im very happy with my age and the way Im doing," he said. "The last 15 years is when my best golf is coming. Its nice. No complaint with 50." Langer said he doesnt expect to see Jimenez on the Champions Tour again this year. "He said he wasnt going to play anymore this year because he wants ... to be the oldest European player to ever play on the Ryder Cup," Langer said. "Thats his goal. But, you know, goals can sometimes change. Who knows, maybe he makes the Ryder Cup team by July and hell decide to come out for a couple of weeks." Fred Couples, in the final group with Jimenez and Langer, shot 70 and was fourth. Langer tied for eighth and Couples tied for 20th in the Masters. Jimenez said coming out on top of the high-profile group made the win even nicer. "Of course its satisfaction," Jimenez said. "The better quality the field, the more satisfied you are with the victory. All three were playing very well in the Masters. We all were in contention. Thats nice." Steve Pate, Duffy Waldorf and David Frost tied for fifth. Willie Wood shot 66 and was in a group tied for eighth. Jimenez became the second straight player to win in his debut on the Champions Tour, following Jeff Maggert in last months Mississippi Gulf Resort Classic. Rod Funseth (1983 Hall of Fame Tournament) and Bruce Fleisher (1999 Royal Caribbean Classic) are the only other players to lead from start to finish in their first Champions Tour events. Blaine Gabbert Jersey . Johnny Manziel, college footballs most entertaining player with the reputation for pulling off magical plays, was selected with the No. Andre Ellington Jersey . Coming off a 6-0 drubbing at Chelsea on Saturday, Arsenal endured another demoralizing result after rallying for a 2-1 lead -- only to concede a fluke equalizer. http://www.azcardinalsfanspro.com/Black-Carson-Palmer-Cardinals-Jersey.html?cat=863 . The game was the first of two international friendlies that Canada is playing during the international break, with the second game against Slovenia set for Tuesday in Celje. Canada looked uncomfortable defensively throughout the game, and every free kick that came into Canadas penalty box looked like ending up in the back of the net.The offensively challenged Toronto Maple Leafs are looking forward to getting back home after a brutal four-game road trip. Looking to snap its longest skid of the season, Toronto tries to pick up a rare win over the last-place Carolina Hurricanes on Monday night. You can watch the game on TSN4 and listen to all the action live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et/4pm pt. The Maple Leafs (22-21-3) have dropped 12 of 15, a stretch that began with a 4-1 road loss to Carolina on Dec. 18. All but three of those games have come on the road, where Toronto is averaging 2.2 goals compared to 3.6 at home. I think it will be really good (to get back home), interim coach Peter Horachek said. Weve been on the road a lot, but we cant make excuses. Were going to have to prop ourselves back up like we have before. The Maple Leafs were outscored 12-1 on a winless four-game trek. They lost 3-0 to Brian Elliott and St. Louis on Saturday, managing only 12 shots over the final two periods after recording 15 in the opening 20 minutes. Its frustrating, Jonathan Bernier said after stopping 30 shots. We go back home after we score one goal and get no points. I know I have got to be better and make that extra save that keeps us in the game. Bernier will get the call between the pipes for tonights contest. Forward Leo Komarov, who missed the past three games with a shoulder injury, will sit out again tonight. He has not yet been cleared to return. Veteran defenceman Stephane Robidas will also sit out tonights game and is not expected to return until after the All-Star break. It was revealed by head Horachek that Robidas has been battling an upper-body injury since Nov. 1. Toronto has been limited to two or fewer goals in dropping seven of eight in 2015, the lone exception being a 5-2 home victory over Columbus on Jan. 9. The Maple Leafs have won 14 of 19 at Air Canada Centre. We have to just get through this tough time. Were going to have rely on leadership to step up, were going to have to buckle down, Horachek said. We are a team that has to be at our strongest now. Were going to have to be mentally tougher. Toronto has dropped seven of nine and 13 of 18 to the Hurricanes. Kareem Martin Jersey. Defenseman Dion Phaneuf had the only Leafs goal Dec. 18 as Carolinas Cam Ward made 25 saves, giving him a 6-1-1 mark and 1.86 goals-against average in his last eight starts in the series. Ward is likely to return to the net after watching Anton Khudobin stop 30 shots in Saturdays 3-2 win over Ottawa, Carolinas second road victory in 10 games. Justin Faulk tied it early in the third period and Nathan Gerbe notched the go-ahead goal with just under 6 minutes left. Brad Malone also scored as the Hurricanes (15-25-5) improved to 5-2-1 in January. I think weve been playing really good hockey the last month and a half, two months, Gerbe told the leagues official website. Unfortunately, our record doesnt show that. Were playing good. Weve just got to keep that going. We know we can compete with a lot of teams in this league. Carolinas Eric Staal had two assists in the last matchup with Toronto, giving him 39 points in a 32-game stretch against the Maple Leafs. Hes tied with Faulk for the team lead with 26 points despite coming up empty in the last three contests. The Hurricanes have killed all 33 of their opponents power-play opportunities over the last 13 games. The Maple Leafs have scored 12 goals in 39 chances on the man advantage in an 11-game stretch at home. Leafs Lines Forwards van Riemsdyk-Bozak-Kessel Winnik-Kadri-Santorelli Booth-Smith-Clarkson Panik-Carrick-Bodie/Frattin Defence Phaneuf-Franson Rielly-Polak Gardiner-Holzer Starting Goaltender Bernier Hurricanes Lines: Forwards E.Staal - J.Staal - Tlusty Skinner - Nash - Lindholm Gerbe - Rask - Terry Malone - McClement - Dwyer Defence Sekera - Faulk Gleason - Murphy Hainsey - Bellemore Starting Goaltender Khubodin ? Game Notes: CAR is 1-0-0 vs TOR this season, winning at home Teams split two games in TOR last season Toronto: lost 4 straight games, 1GF, 0/10 on PP Kessel (0PTS) last 4 games, 10 shots on net Carolina: won last road game, have not won 2 straight on road this season E Staal (0PTS) last 3 games Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz