Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Torwache
jokergreen0220 Offline

11.09.2019 04:03
The Toronto Maple Leafs named former NHL player and current London Knights owner Mark Hunter as the clubs Director of Player Per Antworten

The Toronto Maple Leafs named former NHL player and current London Knights owner Mark Hunter as the clubs Director of Player Personnel on Tuesday. Mark Scheifele Jets Jersey . I am very excited about joining the Toronto Maple Leafs organization, said Hunter in a statement. I am grateful for the opportunity that has been given to me by Brendan Shanahan, David Nonis and the entire management team. I would like to thank the London Knights organization for 12 great years. I am looking forward to the start of a new chapter in Toronto. The Petrolia, Ontario native played in 628 career NHL regular season games and 79 more in the postseason from 1981 to 1993. Hunter, 51, has spent the last 12 seasons as Owner, Vice President and General Manager of the Knights. He also spent a brief time as the clubs head coach during the 2011-12 season, leading the Knights to an OHL Championship and Memorial Cup Final. Hunter led the Knights to a CHL record 31 consecutive wins to start the 2004-05 season. The team would set a total of 13 CHL records that season, which culminated in a record of 79-9-2-0 and a 4-0 win in the Memorial Cup Final over Sidney Crosby and the Rimouski Oceanic. Hunter has also led the Knights to tremendous growth on the business side of their operation. Under his direction, the teams season ticket holder base grew from just over 1,200 when the team was first purchased in 2000 to 7,200 at the start of this season. In his role as Director of Player Personnel, Hunter will oversee the Maple Leafs pro scouting, amateur scouting and player evaluation departments. Adam Lowry Jets Jersey . Heather, the first Gaiter to win the award, set a Canadian Inter-university Sport record with 3,132 passing yards in eight league games, an average of 391.5 yards per game. That beat the mark of 3,047 set only one week earlier by Westerns Will Finch, a Hec Crighton finalist. Dale Hawerchuk Jets Jersey . Catch the game on TSN starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. Tampa Bay currently holds the last of the Atlantics three automatic bids to the playoffs, but the Maple Leafs are just one point behind. http://www.jetsauthentic.com/authentic-patrik-laine-jets-jersey/ . Heck, we might just miss the BCS. Maybe? It sort of worked out this season. Top-ranked Florida State (13-0) was the only team to get through the regular season unbeaten, and the Seminoles did it in dominating fashion.BALTIMORE -- The Baltimore Ravens have bolstered their receiving corps, agreeing in principle to a contract with tight end Dallas Clark and signing wideout Brandon Stokley to a one-year contract. The team announced the deals Sunday. The Ravens lost top tight end Dennis Pitta to a season-ending hip injury early in training camp, and Ed Dickson, the player being counted on to replace him is sidelined by a partially torn hamstring. The 34-year old Clark has been one of the more productive tight ends in the NFL during the last decade. He has 474 catches 5,322 yards and 50 touchdowns in 10 NFL seasons, the first nine of which he spent with the Indianapolis Colts. The 37-year old Stokley was drafted by the Ravens in the fourth round of the 1999 NFL draft and caught a touchdown during Baltimores win over the New York Giants in the 2001 Super Bowl. Since leaving the Ravens following the 2002 season, Stokley has spent time with the Indianapolis Colts, Deenver Broncos, Seattle Seahawks and New York Giants. Teppo Numminen Jersey. He has 384 catches for 5,224 yards and 39 touchdowns in 14 NFL seasons. "He gives us experience," Ravens coach John Harbaugh said. "He gives us a guy that can catch balls in the slot. Hes done that over a number of years, and hes done a great job of that, so thats an asset for us." Clarks numbers have dipped in recent years, but he still had 47 catches for 435 yards and four touchdowns with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers last season. He will be in Baltimore on Monday to take a physical. Stokley had 45 catches for 544 yards and five touchdowns for the Broncos last year. He will be part of a group that includes Jacoby Jones, Tandon Doss and Deonte Thompson competing for playing time. "I feel like I can move the chains," Stokley said. "I feel like I can help the club get in the end zone, keep the offence on the field and be successful." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz